Brett Hundley, his career moving forward

SpanosPayYourRent

Not gonna lie. I wouldn't even waiver claim the dude if he was cut if I was a GM.

Though he's started to look a little better. Too early to say but I don't think anyone will give him a chance to see if there's actually anything there.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

you don't care that your point is meaningless? why not? you'd rather double-down on a bad point than retract it?

Why is it you're so concerned that I don't want him on my team? Are you really that much of a control freak, that you want to influence some random person who you've never met into wanting to cream all over your awful, awful backup QB? If it makes you feel better - I'd have Rodgers in a heart beat (as a backup ;) )

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Why is it you're so concerned that I don't want him on my team? Are you really that much of a control freak, that you want to influence some random person who you've never met into wanting to cream all over your awful, awful backup QB? If it makes you feel better - I'd have Rodgers in a heart beat (as a backup ;) )

weird response. no I don't want you to 'cream' (what a weird and gross phrase this is anyway, anytime i hear someone say this i know immediately i'd never be friends with them) all over Brett Hundley.

I'm simply calling out awful logic because that's way more offensive than anything you could ever say about the football team in Green Bay.

Just now, incognito_man said:

weird response. no I don't want you to 'cream' (what a weird and gross phrase this is anyway, anytime i hear someone say this i know immediately i'd never be friends with them) all over Brett Hundley.

I'm simply calling out awful logic because that's way more offensive than anything you could ever say about the football team in Green Bay.

Oh no, you don't want to be my friend :(

6 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

If Brett Hundley is so bad, how did he keep a terrible Green bay team in the hunt?  Something doesn't add up, either the team isn't as bad as people think, or Hundley isn't as bad as people think.

he's not that bad. He lit up Pittsburgh in his 5th ever start. He's flashing some potential, he's limited by a few things but teams are going to look hard at him because of the lack of QB talent in the league currently. Not sure he will fetch a top 40 pick this spring, and if he doesn't it doesn't make any sense for GB to trade him for less. So we may just end up getting a comp pick for him after next season. But he'll get a contract to start/compete if/when he hits free agency.

34 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Tom Brady so good because of Belicheck if I was a GM for the browns I would take Rodgers over Brady any day he makes every one around him good

I am not surprised that Brett has kept the packers in the hunt despite all their other holes also... I considered him first round talent coming out... raw but talented and very smart good arm and so on. If a team invested in him they would be pleased but I don’t see packers letting him go with Aaron’s injuries coming up every other year. 

Archived