2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

On 8/16/2024 at 11:38 AM, Dessie said:

I know, incredible 😂😂

Are opinions concrete or do they change over time with more evidence?

Renfrow has been absolute dog water the last two seasons and no one values him enough to even bring him into camp, lol.

24 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Are opinions concrete or do they change over time with more evidence?

Renfrow has been absolute dog water the last two seasons and no one values him enough to even bring him into camp, lol.

As I quoted you were the one saying how the praise for Renfrow was unreal yet you were one of the ones praising him to the hilt so you were criticising yourself lol. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Uhh, he had 8 sacks in his last 8 games and a better pressure rate than Crosby last year? 

He has 10 sacks in 39 games and 5 of them came over a two week stretch last season, meaning he had 5 sacks in his other 37 career appearances, not great.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He has 10 sacks in 39 games and 5 of them came over a two week stretch last season, meaning he had 5 sacks in his other 37 career appearances, not great.

This is about as intellectually dishonest as you can be. He was barely playing snaps his first 2 years in the league. Also let's totally ignore pressure and pass rush win rate because I guess those don't matter?

• Like 3

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

This is about as intellectually dishonest as you can be. He was barely playing snaps his first 2 years in the league. Also let's totally ignore pressure and pass rush win rate because I guess those don't matter?

Playing well for 8 games in 3 years doesn't get you a mega contract, lets see what he can do this year. 

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

As I quoted you were the one saying how the praise for Renfrow was unreal yet you were one of the ones praising him to the hilt so you were criticising yourself lol. 

And we all know he's not humble enough for self reflection. 

• Like 7

On 8/18/2024 at 3:05 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

Bruh lol this is insane koonce our 2nd best pass rusher reminds me of a young Derrick burgess sometimes 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Bruh lol this is insane koonce our 2nd best pass rusher reminds me of a young Derrick burgess sometimes 

Koonce had 2 good games last year

People thought he might get cut before last season