2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hondo also just noted there is a certain "Superstar" available for trade. He won't say position but we are certainly kicking the tires.

Interesting. 

I'm watching that right now actually

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I'm watching that right now actually

I saw someone make this comment on the video and it's actually helped a ton, play it on YouTube at 1.25x speed. You get the info but don't need to waste time with his drawn out stories and delayed mannerisms. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Do you have a link?

40 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I’ll take that as long as it’s cheap, guess this means no Butler 

31 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Cmon Buck, we need a link. Can't toy with our emotions like that.....🤣🤣🤣😉😉🍻

False alarm. I just tricked by a bad news source 😂

• Like 2

Just now, justwinbaby81 said:

My mind immediately goes to Aiyuk 

That would be way too many assets sunk into WR for me. Adams was already a huge acquisition for picks + contract, Meyers isn't cheap either. Do we really need to get another WR for this O to be successful? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

My mind immediately goes to Aiyuk 

I think if we did that it would be unnecessary unless we traded meyers as part of the deal and even that would still be unnecessary

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

That would be way too many assets sunk into WR for me. Adams was already a huge acquisition for picks + contract, Meyers isn't cheap either. Do we really need to get another WR for this O to be successful? 

It definitely would be too much. We don't need another WR. But the Aiyuk/Pierce connection with Aiyuk wanting a big deal coming up..."kicking the tires" is something we would do

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Wild that OGs are getting this much money. Like I get it if you’re top 5. But these dudes are not and getting paid. 

Seriously,  we better off adding OGs through the draft. Just crazy how much they getting paid. 

22 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Mixon is a bay area kid i'd bring in for sure. Buy low, still 27. Would be a HUGE W for us to get him cheap.

Bengals did him dirty. Cutting him after the first phase of FA and most of the RB1 guys are signed.

He would be an awesome cheap addition. 

• Like 2