Finale GDT - Bears/Packers

beardown3231

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

You're satisfied with mediocrity. When they add another pass rusher and a better safety in the spring, you'll have more excuses next year. Have a good night, Matt

Going from the worst team in the league to just shy of the playoffs in one season is mediocrity?

Some of you have lost touch with reality.

• Like 1

Just now, StLunatic88 said:

Going from the worst team in the league to just shy of the playoffs in one season is mediocrity?

Tbf I'm pretty sure Beardown is talking much more longterm than the last two years. Since White and Favre arrived in GB its been the same song and dance, just a different cast and crew.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Go **** your mother to celebrate

Why did he only score 17 points if he's so good?

Packers left points on the field that's why. Keep trying to convince yourself that Love isn't good, and the fact he did it with a bunch of rookie receivers makes it that much impressive.

I tried to tell you before our week one match-up that Love is a much better thrower of the football than Fields.  Well enjoy Williams next season, hopefully he pans out for you guys.

Edited by St Vince
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Packers left points on the field that's why. Keep trying to convince yourself that Love isn't good, and the fact he did it with a bunch of rookie receivers makes it that much impressive.

I tried to tell you before our week one match-up that Love is a much better thrower of the football than Fields.  Well enjoy Williams next season, hopefully he pans out for you guys.

So it was all Love's fault? No credit to the Bears defense? He had an INT in the endzone dropped and also lost a fumble. I know normally inbreds have some type of impediment so perhaps yours is reading or memory retention, but I literally have called Love "good" for the past month

Edited by beardown3231

4 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

One win vs a team over .500..... and only because it was a team that inexplicably plays heavy man coverage vs Fields.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt today because he simply didn't have time to get a good evaluation, but you just can't keep things the same going forward..... Flus crapped the bed today, Getsy and Fields crapped it both of the last two years. 

6 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Oh please

They sucked against good QB's and lit up bad ones

You'll see one day

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Well enjoy Williams next season, hopefully he pans out for you guys.

I don't have a lot of faith that the higher ups have the balls to do what is necessary. For all the crap we talk about Washington's former owner, and Carolina's current owner...... Reality is that the Bears owners CONSTANTLY stick their non football knowing idiot offspring into football decisions.

Edited by Epyon

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

I'd rather not become a fan of a franchise that consistently underachieves

Interesting. One might think you already are....but I guess thats a matter of perspective.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Interesting. One might think you already are....but I guess thats a matter of perspective.

It depends on your expectations. The Bears don't underachieve if you know football. They are always right at expectations: pure horse crap