Week 18 GDT: The Gang Wastes Their Time

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This has to be one of the most depressing season, especially for a team with double digit wins.

only depressing if you thought we actually had a chance to repeat as NFC champs, despite losing both coordinators, the schedule getting way harder, and all the old people on our defense getting even older.

It's been stressful, because nearly every game feels like a damn 1 score game, win or lose. 

Just now, Jeezla said:

only depressing if you thought we actually had a chance to repeat as NFC champs, despite losing both coordinators, the schedule getting way harder, and all the old people on our defense getting even older.

It's been stressful, because nearly every game feels like a damn 1 score game, win or lose. 

think we all agree we'd all be pretty okay with the result of this season if these losses were spread out more. Still would be dooming over these bum coordinators though for sure.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Hurts without AJ or Devonta could get ugly.

If there was ever a game to run 40 GD times, hit Goedert on Play Action, this would be it. 

That's to simple a concept.  Hurts throws 40x, watch.

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Maybe. Do the Bucs scare you? 

Every team would scare me vs this current version of the Eagles. They lost to the Cardinals at home and are currently losing to the Giants. The Panthers could beat this team right now.

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

think we all agree we'd all be pretty okay with the result of this season if these losses were spread out more. Still would be dooming over these bum coordinators though for sure.

Yea, if we don't make an earnest attempt to improve OC and DC (And the CB and LB positions in general), then it gets depressing. 

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I remember that one, but I think Carson's knee looked all weird when walking. 

You should. It was the SB year against the Rams when he was out for the season afterwards. Those ligaments keep the knee “in place” essentially. Knees going to lose structure when they go. More side to side movement, like Carson had. 

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Every team would scare me vs this current version of the Eagles. They lost to the Cardinals at home and are currently losing to the Giants. The Panthers could beat this team right now.

Cmon man.