Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

9 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

This seems to be a "you" problem.

Maybe, maybe not to be honest. Now it's a you problem too as you responded:)

I found it odd saw an agenda, asked, got answered still find it odd but **** it's a forum on the packers with clubs in it it's like a high school in here at times unless it's fully on football.

How can I really care that much with this crap, I don't. 

within about 2 minutes of my submit click this will be a distant memory.  

2 hours ago, craig said:

I'll guess Jenkins is standard rest and will be OK for Sunday.  

But hypothetically, *IF* he wasn't, I wonder what they'd do?  Could slide either Rhyan or Runyan over.  Runyan's kinda the entrenched starter at RG, so maybe sliding Rhyan over would be the choice.  But Runyan played a lot of LG in past, so maybe that would be preferred?  Or maybe just keep both guys where they are, and have Newman next-man-up at LG?  

Who came in when Jenkins went out last week?  I think JRJ played center when Myers went out.  Was Newman in the game?

52 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Who came in when Jenkins went out last week?  I think JRJ played center when Myers went out.  Was Newman in the game?

Newman was in for the Clifford time. I think Tom was out as well. 

53 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I saw LaFleur go up to Sean Rhyan right after the injury, and thought he might have been the replacement for Myers.  Not sure if he was or not. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

UGH! That does not look good at all. The question is will it be Ryhan and Runyan or do we put in 

Image result for Newman meme

Dear Baby Jesus, please no to Newman! 

Edited by Old Guy

6 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I like that matchup too.  Our offense is pretty good on that fast surfaces.

Not to mention Aaron Jones always has good games vs them.

But either way, we better take care of business with the Bears first before worrying about who we draw first round.

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

UGH! That does not look good at all. The question is will it be Ryhan and Runyan or do we put in 

Image result for Newman meme

Dear Baby Jesus, please no to Newman! 

If Jenkins can't go, I think it would be Runyan. He played some LG in the past. That said, I don't know who's been lining up at LG in practice when Jenkins is out.

Edited by Brat&Beer

6 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

If Jenkins can't go, I think it would be Runyan. He played some LG in the past. That said, I don't know who's been lining up at LG in practice when Jenkins is out.

Probably a safe bet. Runyan snapped the last play or two as well when Myers went out. 

15 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Maybe, maybe not to be honest. Now it's a you problem too as you responded:)

I found it odd saw an agenda, asked, got answered still find it odd but **** it's a forum on the packers with clubs in it it's like a high school in here at times unless it's fully on football.

How can I really care that much with this crap, I don't. 

within about 2 minutes of my submit click this will be a distant memory.  

It's what "Leader" has always done.

It's also no big deal.  If it is even a little deal to you, the ignore button is great and it cleans the site up from posts like that.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I saw LaFleur go up to Sean Rhyan right after the injury, and thought he might have been the replacement for Myers.  Not sure if he was or not. 

I believe that JRJ is the replacement for Myers.  Which means Rhyan would slide into RG.

But that is based solely on what happened in pre-season at the backup center position.

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I believe that JRJ is the replacement for Myers.  Which means Rhyan would slide into RG.

But that is based solely on what happened in pre-season at the backup center position.

That is also what happened last Sunday. JRJ played center for the last snap or two. 

• Like 1