Week 18 GDT: Dallas @ Washington - Win = Good

D82

The DC area is supposed to get snow on the west side of DC and mostly rain on the northeast side of DC on SATURDAY. Which is where Landover MD is. Commandos actually play in a suburb right outside of DC, about 10 miles or so I guess. Somewhere in that neighborhood.

For Sunday, right now, it's supposed to be just partly cloudy and around 40.

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/a292983056c83b6796ffdabf62d89cc5684bc2e7676fde9c15d9b79122450ccf#detailIndex5

I’ve been trying to think of a game the Cowboys have blown that was equivalent or worse to this one. Where we have so much to play for, against a team with negative incentives, and a massive talent disparity.

This would be an absolute all-timer in low moments for Dallas.

But I don’t think we will. Cowboys by 20+.

6 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’ve been trying to think of a game the Cowboys have blown that was equivalent or worse to this one. Where we have so much to play for, against a team with negative incentives, and a massive talent disparity.

This would be an absolute all-timer in low moments for Dallas.

But I don’t think we will. Cowboys by 20+.

We really should. To me, that would be a sign of solid coaching, not leaving anything to chance, to be able to "at-will" hit that next gear, strengthen confidence, secure at least 2 home games, provided you win the 1st, where we are undefeated.

If they cant get up for this game, then they simply aren't championship material. You don't back door your way to a title. Pkayoffs, maybe, titles? Nope!

2 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

We really should. To me, that would be a sign of solid coaching, not leaving anything to chance, to be able to "at-will" hit that next gear, strengthen confidence, secure at least 2 home games, provided you win the 1st, where we are undefeated.

If they cant get up for this game, then they simply aren't championship material. You don't back door your way to a title. Pkayoffs, maybe, titles? Nope!

While I do not disagree with anything you said about getting up for the game originally I was concerned about weather leveling playing field and now 43 degrees 6 mph winds eased my mind but missing TWO starting OL OUR TWO best OL with a third really not 100 then that is a huge concern.  If one thing should be obvious by now to everyone it doesn’t matter much if you have a ton of better skill players if your OL can’t block even a little you will struggle on the O side