Off Season moves

OzPackfan

Just now, vegas492 said:

@Packerraymond

I'm looking at your table.  First, you are sorting by pass block, not offense.  And Walker isn't showing up.  

Tom is #24.  Walker isn't even on that page.  You confusing Walker with Slater???

It's not sorted by anything other than ranking, the link must not pull up what I'm looking at, I just copied and pasted the order as I see it the page before. Can't blame Zach Kruse when I can pull up the exact same list he's going off of. 

I found Walker on your list, but it was sorted by pass block.  #19.  I feel like Rashawn Slater is being confused with Rasheed Walker.

I'm legit running the same sort as you are, even down to the 50% of 703 minimum blocksnaps.  He's #19 with passblock.   Offense he's #24.  3 sacks, 3 hits, 13 hurries, 19 pressures.

Just now, vegas492 said:

https://premium.pff.com/nfl/positions/2023/CUSTOM/offense-blocking?position=T&week=9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18&minimum=50p

Here is the search via @Packerraymond sort method.  Helps to do 50% minimum snaps.  Only this is sorted by Offense.  #24 is Walker.

I click that link and Walker is #19 lol.

So I guess you can throw PFF grades for specific weeks out the window as entirely arbitrary depending on what number they decide to assign them when you click on them. 

4 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I found Walker on your list, but it was sorted by pass block.  #19.  I feel like Rashawn Slater is being confused with Rasheed Walker.

I'm legit running the same sort as you are, even down to the 50% of 703 minimum blocksnaps.  He's #19 with passblock.   Offense he's #24.  3 sacks, 3 hits, 13 hurries, 19 pressures.

Copy and pasted right off the screen I'm looking at. #4. No Rashawn Slater on the list to confuse him with. 

14 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I click that link and Walker is #19 lol.

So I guess you can throw PFF grades for specific weeks out the window as entirely arbitrary depending on what number they decide to assign them when you click on them. 

Oh my God, this is waaayyyy too funny!  I'm just grinning from ear to ear over here.

Let's keep trying this and sooner or later we will get him into #6...or #4.  :)

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Again @vegas492 I don't really give a **** if he's #1 or #201, he's playing well enough. I'm just saying you can't get after a guy for posting a fake ranking when I can run weeks 9-18 with 50% snap count and get the same list he's referring to. 

Yet I run it, with the same data points you are using and don't get anywhere near that.  

You feel that is acceptable for a "reporter".  I do not.  Fair 'nuff.

3 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Yet I run it, with the same data points you are using and don't get anywhere near that.  

You feel that is acceptable for a "reporter".  I do not.  Fair 'nuff.

Sounds like it might be a PEBKAC error idk.

1 minute ago, Kepler said:

Sounds like it might be a PEBKAC error idk.

That is why I want to know the scores he is seeing, not the ranks.  Is the scores are different, then I'm going to get some money back from PFF.  Because we are running the same search on their site.  

Also?  If Walkers overall for that time period is 71.9, that should tell everyone that he is certainly not in the top 4-6-10 in the league with that score.