Week 15: Miami Dolphins (6-7) @ Buffalo Bills (7-6)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ BUF  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 point difference or less
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or more point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points this game?

• Jay Cutler
    • Tyrod Taylor
    • Joe Webb
    • Nathan Peterman
    • Kenyan Drake
    • LeSean McCoy
    • Mike Tolbert
    • Jarvis Landry
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Zay Jones
    • Andre Holmes
    • Julius Thomas
    • Charles Clay
    • Nick O'Leary
    • Cody Parkey
    • Steven Hauschka
    • Dolphins DST
    • Bills DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2017 at 06:00 PM

Miami-Dolphins-vs-Buffalo-Bills-NFL-Matc

Every game is a playoff game from here on out... playoffstatus.com gives us a 52% chance to make the playoffs if we win out. That means ending the Bills' playoff bid, as two of our last three games are against our division rivals. The Bills always seem to make things hard for us. However, the Bills are in a place of Quarterback uncertainty. Tyrod Taylor is day to day... Nathan Peterman is in concussion protocol (not to mention looked horrible in his first start). Joe Webb is well, Joe Webb. Things are looking our way... but honestly, Webb's mobility scares me.

I'm going to take the optimistic road this time. Give me:

Miami 23
Buffalo 18

GO DOLPHINS!

Tyrod should be back in time. He was a game time decision on Sunday and practiced a little bit last week.

Peterman was awesome on Sunday considering the circumstances of a blizzard. It's a shame the Colts player led with the helmet. Got a chance to redeem himself but got hurt. I honestly think it's not that bad. He walked off just fine. Didn't look bad, wasn't staggering at all. Normally when a player is concussed you can see it in his eyes. But he just seemed normal. I honestly thought there was a chance he could have reentered the game.

Isn't it awesome to see meaningful Bills vs Dolphins games in December!

42 minutes ago, Kaiowas05 said:

biggest question is snow storm or no snow storm?

According to the weather channel I watch, the only day it won't snow this week is Thursday. Sunday calls for scattered flurries.

I'm expecting another snowy type game but hopefully Ricky Williams...err Drake doesn't go wild on us. 

I have no idea how I feel on this one, Miami has been so jeckel and hyde  this season in all aspects of the game. I just wished that they could have taken care of business at home against the Raiders and Bucs and this game would have so much more meaning.

Miami...........23

Bills .............27

I am just no buying what Miami has been selling the last two weeks I got a feeling the other Dolphins will show up this week.

I worry about the weather, but Cutler has the big arm needed for snowy windy conditions, and if we can keep Drake churning out all purpose yards it will help a lot.

IMO Tyrod Taylor is by far the best of the Bills QBs, and I think he will get the start.  His speed and accuracy outside the pocket has been troublesome for us in the past, so we have to rush the passer with discipline, tackle well, and spy the QB.

Not to be forgotten is Shady McCoy and Kiko Alonso's dislike of each other.  IMO both will be out to make a statement this game and the advantage is McCoys.

Lets hope we can contain T-Rod and Shady Mac and pull out a win to keep our playoff hopes alive.

With it being cold I would bet the farm Parker is a non factor, it seems to me that this guy is just not tough and scrappy and I think he will just want to get warm on the sideline.

Today will be a Landry, Fasano and Drake day on offense and the front 4 on D must contain and harass Taylor while the linebackers contain McCoy.

On 12/17/2017 at 1:12 PM, Dolphinmeister said:

Yep about what I thought was going to happen this week. Alonzo is fast becoming Miami's worse LB.

He's always been a detriment since being in Miami. Made a few splash plays here and there, but if you keyed on him consistently he is the same player now that he was in his first year. Bad reads, slow to react, bad angles, very poor at the POA.

Archived