FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

obviously i'm not entirely sure who the Shady Eight were but your faith will be rewarded friends🫡

2 hours ago, MacReady said:

I’m gonna max out my dodge and do nothing else just to make Julie’s Tuesday night go on forever.

oh man don't remind me

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@bcb1213 you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.

@ET80

And like that, the house has spoken! We bid goodbye to bcb, who had a tumultuous run as the Notre Dame of the house - The Independent of the group.

We had a chance to speak with bcb during his solo run through the gauntlet, and we see a man of principle:

On 1/8/2024 at 12:55 PM, ET80 said:

Fun fact that I just found out last month: Scarlett Johansson is in Home Alone 3. She's the older sister. I felt creepy when I saw her because she's really young in that one. 

(That movie was trash, goodness). 

How goes it, big dawg?

On 1/8/2024 at 1:01 PM, bcb1213 said:

Yea I get the same strange vibes when I saw Kirsten dunst kissing Brad Pitt when she was ten and he was like 30 in that vampire movie

I'm good buddy, how are you

On 1/8/2024 at 1:15 PM, ET80 said:

Living life, my man. Been busy so I couldn't play, but wanted to get involved SOMEHOW, so Malf and I came up with this.

What's your strategy this time? You've always done a solid job of blending in and performing, not drawing attention to yourself. Gonna stick with that or you gonna try to "Boss Hog" this thing and have everyone kiss the ring?

On 1/8/2024 at 1:19 PM, bcb1213 said:

Same strategy as always. Align with no one, vote for whoever finishes last in the competitions and eventually get taken out by a group.  Already turned down alignment offers

On 1/8/2024 at 1:21 PM, ET80 said:

Man, they're already flying in your direction! Would you ever consider or is this a way of life?

On 1/8/2024 at 1:25 PM, bcb1213 said:

It's a matter of principle.   I prefer to avoid drama and backstabbing. Short term for a competition, maybe, but no voting favors will ever be given out

On 1/8/2024 at 1:29 PM, ET80 said:

I'mma start calling you the wandering Ronin. You travel solo and show no quarter... but expect none in return.

de-fi-dojo-samurai-jack.gif

I think this is some good content for now - I'll ping you after comp, votes, etc for your thoughts. Thanks!

On 1/8/2024 at 1:31 PM, bcb1213 said:

Anytime buddy. Hope all is well well with you outside of here

Here's what he had to say after his first time on the block vs gopher: 

On 1/16/2024 at 10:58 AM, ET80 said:

And the Ronin is immediately involved. Any thoughts on your chances here?

On 1/16/2024 at 11:01 AM, bcb1213 said:

Slim to none unless i win the competition.  I have no allies so they'll be back door deals to save gopher I Imagine

On 1/16/2024 at 12:21 PM, ET80 said:

Live by the sword and die by the sword, I'd say... I wish you good fortune in the wars to come, then. Now it begins!

And after an improbable victory in the veto, our guy sees that no victory is everlasting:

On 1/18/2024 at 3:35 AM, ET80 said:

Clutch performance, my man! Good to see you stick around. Any thoughts on the nom in general? Any hard feelings on the vote?

On 1/23/2024 at 12:53 PM, ET80 said:

How you feeling now after your self save?

On 1/23/2024 at 1:37 PM, bcb1213 said:

Well I'm back on the block again so

Lol

As we drew closer and closer to the end, we tried to see how married he is to his philosophy - safe to say he ain't cheating on nobody:

On 1/23/2024 at 3:59 PM, ET80 said:

Are you reconsidering your position as a Ronin? Two blocks in two events has to be thought provoking...

On 1/23/2024 at 5:09 PM, bcb1213 said:

Not really.   It's from two people I figure would put me up regardless

On 1/23/2024 at 5:18 PM, ET80 said:

I applaud you for sticking to your guns, and hope to talk to you on the other side. Thanks!

On 1/25/2024 at 7:43 PM, bcb1213 said:

Was fun while it lasted buddy

On 1/25/2024 at 8:40 PM, ET80 said:

Glad you played buddy. Stick around, see how it goes!

edit: You still have a shot! Just checked the thread...

On 1/25/2024 at 8:46 PM, bcb1213 said:

Naw. Luckily getting cut early enough I can check out without much interest in how it goes lol

And like this, our wandering journey comes to an end for our Lone Ronin. May his ethics outlast his run in BB X, because his BB X run wasn't that long.

teH.gif

• Like 2