Wild card: Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5)

Louis Friend

1 hour ago, cp0k2 said:

I am a happy football fan in January, what is life? Man, Hutch really came up big on those last couple plays on D and the O closed it out. I'm not sure why so many NFL coaches suck at clock management but thank you Sean McVay for being one of them today! I'm gonna sleep off the booze and adrenaline and look forward to another game...next week...in January...at home! What a world. 

What do you care? You're a Titans and Pats fan.

• Like 2

Congrats to the Lions and the fans. It’s a long time coming. I’m glad y’all won and I hope y’all go make a deep playoff run and even win the Superbowl. Go take down the Niners for me.

Lost in all the craziness last night the Lions are a really good football team. And now y’all got that monkey off y’all back I feel like everything will be easy from here on out. Even if y’all don’t go too far from here this season next season and the seasons after will be where y’all can go far. This isn’t a one off is what I’m saying. Goff leading the way, good coach in Campbell, a nice young core and if y’all can sure up the secondary to slow down passing attacks the Lions will be one of the best teams in the NFL especially with that passionate fan base and home crowd.

Edited by stl4life07
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Congrats to the Lions and the fans. It’s a long time coming. I’m glad y’all won and I hope y’all go make a deep playoff run and even win the Superbowl. Go take down the Niners for me.

Lost in all the craziness last night the Lions are a really good football team. And now y’all got that monkey off y’all back I feel like everything will be easy from here on out. Even if y’all don’t go too far from here this season next season and the seasons after will be where y’all can go far. This isn’t a one off is what I’m saying. Goff leading the way, good coach in Campbell, a nice young core and if y’all can sure up the secondary to slow down passing attacks the Lions will be one of the best teams in the NFL especially with that passionate fan base and home crowd.

Great game last night. Of all the teams we had to play, the rams and Stafford scared me the most. Thanks for the well wishes and best of luck to y’all next year.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

Good game last night. Everyone knew it would be a showdown and both our guys didn’t disappoint. Let’s do it again next season. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Good game last night. Everyone knew it would be a showdown and both our guys didn’t disappoint. Let’s do it again next season. 

I think the Rams and Lions play each other too in the regular season. Let’s hope it’s a prime time game. Not a TNF but a MNF or a SNF game. And I hope we meet again in the playoffs next season. Let’s raise the stakes. NFCCG for the right to go to the Superbowl next season in the playoffs.

But yeah it was a fun game. I was proud of Goff who I knew could deliver in the playoffs bc he did it before. Next step for him is to go get that Superbowl.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I think the Rams and Lions play each other too in the regular season. Let’s hope it’s a prime time game. Not a TNF but a MNF or a SNF game. And I hope we meet again in the playoffs next season. Let’s raise the stakes. NFCCG for the right to go to the Superbowl next season in the playoffs.

But yeah it was a fun game. I was proud of Goff who I knew could deliver in the playoffs bc he did it before. Next step for him is to go get that Superbowl.

I could see Rams @ Lions for Thanksgiving. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

I just want to shout out Michael “‘money badger” Badgley! 54 yd FG was amazing at a crucial time and he nailed it right down the middle! 👏🏿

And we are lucky that Laporta got the extra 4 or 5 yards instead of going out on that play because he needed every last yard of that.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

And we are lucky that Laporta got the extra 4 or 5 yards instead of going out on that play because he needed every last yard of that.  

LaPorta is such a smart rookie. No lie. He just grasps the small things that turn into big wins. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

I want Stafford to come back to Detroit in a non-playoff setting so he can get his cheers from the fans.  He is still loved by most Lions fans and although I am happy they didn't go easy on him for that game, he deserves to be shown that love a little at a game with less on the line.  

• Like 2