Su'a Cravens to return to Redskins? Or another team?

MikeT14

I think it depends on what kind of staff we have back next year. If it's still Jay and Bruce, I think he gets moved (as he never mentioned coming to play for us, just intending to play).

I think it's also interesting that he was "medically cleared" when he was never medically unclear to play here. He played and was practicing right up until he left. There's got to be more to the story then let on, especially since even his teammates didn't know about it at the time, and I think this is him playing a chess match with the Redskins FO.

23 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

I think it depends on what kind of staff we have back next year. If it's still Jay and Bruce, I think he gets moved (as he never mentioned coming to play for us, just intending to play).

I think it's also interesting that he was "medically cleared" when he was never medically unclear to play here. He played and was practicing right up until he left. There's got to be more to the story then let on, especially since even his teammates didn't know about it at the time, and I think this is him playing a chess match with the Redskins FO.

Who knows, we certainly can’t trust this front office/PR to handle anything properly. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

So Su'a is the victim according to Grant? The guy literally quit the team a week before the start of the season. He allowed another player to lose his job. I don't feel bad for him at all. 

Me either. This is straight up damage control by him and his agent

2 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Wait .... He had a concussion?!?! (Was at work and the picture didn't load)

How are we just now hearing about this?!!?

Cravens is now saying that he's been in concussion protocol all season.  The Redskins claim he wasn't.  Its he said she said.  He will never wear a Redskins jersey ever again because both sides apparently don't trust each other. 

6 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Wait .... He had a concussion?!?! (Was at work and the picture didn't load)

How are we just now hearing about this?!!?

What I'm getting out of this is he wanted to quit until he found out he'd have to pay back the bonus and now he's trying to figure out a way to still get paid. Thus the concussion protocol that he and his agent apparently have created out of thin air. 

14 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Cravens is now saying that he's been in concussion protocol all season.  The Redskins claim he wasn't.  Its he said she said.  He will never wear a Redskins jersey ever again because both sides apparently don't trust each other. 

Uh, doesn't the league fine people for this? Like if Cravens was supposed to be in the protocol, but wasnt, isnt the team in trouble?

Also, this concussion treatment program sounds like snake oil. You can't do much for treatment other than rest. And nothing you do is going to prevent another one.

1 hour ago, Slateman said:

Uh, doesn't the league fine people for this? Like if Cravens was supposed to be in the protocol, but wasnt, isnt the team in trouble?

Also, this concussion treatment program sounds like snake oil. You can't do much for treatment other than rest. And nothing you do is going to prevent another one.

Cravens is a huge diva and him and his agent are probably making this up to help him get a new contract with his next team.

Archived