Miami vs buff gdt

Malfatron

Just now, El Ramster said:

This Josh feels different. He’s a man on a mission. He finna beat everyone’s as.. BULLY!!! 

He's gonna mess around a little bit on the way though, to be sure.

• Like 1

Just now, Chiefer said:

I just don’t doubt Mahomes in the playoffs, but yall can, that’s fine 😎

20 drops. Kelce getting vaxxed. Swift playing in the BG. Who’s going to be offsides for the 4th time? Not this year buddy. 

Props to Allen. Just led this slightly above average Bills team to the #2 seed. Really really underwhelming #2 seed. AFC is whack. Second best team is probably Cleveland and they might not even get past the super-motivated Texans. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

Just now, El Ramster said:

This Josh feels different. He’s a man on a mission. He finna beat everyone’s as.. BULLY!!! 

The Browns and Ravens Defenses arent *** like the Dolphins Defense. He can't play like that against them and expect to win.

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Props to Allen. Just led this slightly above average Bills team to the #2 seed. Really really underwhelming #2 seed. AFC is whack. Second best teat is probably Cleveland and they might not even get past the super-motivated Texans. 

More like the AFC is incredibly deep. All those teams can win it all (except for Pittsburgh)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Props to Allen. Just led this slightly above average Bills team to the #2 seed. Really really underwhelming #2 seed. AFC is whack. Second best teat is probably Cleveland and they might not even get past the super-motivated Texans. 

Lol. You’re such a clown. 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

The Browns and Ravens Defenses arent *** like the Dolphins Defense. He can't play like that against them and expect to win.

Same browns defense we lit up for 37? Boy you playing. Josh is gonna feast! Ill

put my life on it. Ain’t no one stopping that man! This Josh is insane! Good or bad! I love it. 

3 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Mostert about to have another 4 TD game in the playoffs

I just don’t see it , didn’t happen the first matchup and the Chiefs have an elite defense 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Chiefer

i remember jalen ramsey always seemed to yell at taylor rapp when they were at the rams. felt kinda weird because its not like rapp is the only guy to get burned but he got ramsey's wrath a lot. 

i'm sure it feels nice for him to get the INT & knock ramsey's team to a WC spot