2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

I mean...even if Jerry goes after Bill, i think Belichick is a smart enough guy to know that's not any sort of meddling mess he wants any part of.

He's gonna want to go somewhere that he's got control to shape his legacy beyond NE the same way Brady did.  That ain't happening in Dallas so long as Jerry is alive.

I personally wanna see McClay get GM title he deserves, Jerry and Stephen just sign the checks, and then hire Harbaugh

9 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

Are there a lot of chokers who were first ballot Hall of Famers? 

Yeah, probably. YA Tittle and Marino off the top of my head. It's what makes the choking stand out!

Edited by redsoxsuck05

1 minute ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Dak has a 59 mil cap hit next year. I doubt both McCarthy and Dak are back after this. Who gets the boot?

He's got a 61 million dead hit if they cut Dak before June, so no reason to cut him TBH. More likely they extend him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaddHatter said:

Daks not going anywhere bud. We know that. McCarthy? Fingers crossed

Dak is a better Flacco, in regards to overall ability.  So you can win with Dak at QB, but you better have everything else in place.  Kind of like how my Saints are in the same spot with Carr.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Funny-138.gif

Nah you're safe I reckon, barring some freak plays. This was a house money game for us so it's maybe the single best win I can remember in close to a decade, but next week it comes to an end. Even if the offense absolutely goes off, Joe Barry's defense is PERFECTLY made for SF to rip to shreds. 

What I want to see next week is how our offense stacks up against your D, and maybe how some of the young front seven guys can do individually.

It was all icing before today anyway. And besides, I don't even like cherries (he told himself in order to feel better). 

8 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

I could see years from now people looking at the box score and saying 

“Dak threw for 400 yards and put up 32 points bro, his defense lost the game”

😂

Years? This from cowboys forum today

9 minutes ago, Northland said:
Yeah but didn't you see the fight in the offense?  What game were you watching? SARCASM

Tony G wrote

The offense was bad, but at the end they still got 32 points. Take away 7 points due to Dak’s INT and the defense gave up 41 points. 

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2