2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sure, why not? Do I think they will? No,  but I didn't think they'd win this one either. 

The offense clicks like that, they can beat anyone

The reason why we stick with Joe Barry despite his -Ve is to stop NFC W in playoffs. 

He always did great against NFC W teams.

GB has definitely 25% chance in this. 

Just now, Raves said:

Dak is a better Flacco, in regards to overall ability.  So you can win with Dak at QB, but you better have everything else in place.  Kind of like how my Saints are in the same spot with Carr.

There was alot of things going on in this game that pointed to bad coaching/horrible play calling.  There was some baffling calls on second down by Dallas at critical moments that put them in tough third downs. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Already seen multiple tweet about how the Packers are going to clip the 9ers, it could happen but I guarantee it won’t be because we let up 48 points

I can not. SF secondary is questionable, and GB doesn't jusy rely on one dude that Mooney can lock down. Of course 48 is a huge stretch, but 30? Could happen 

Edited by adamq

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Jerry Jones is gonna pivot hard for BB. McCarthy has to get the boot after this game. Can't have your squad play like doo doo juice, and not make the conference title game three years in a row after quality regular season records. 

Nah maybe Harbaugh though

1 minute ago, Billy86 said:

Nah you're safe I reckon, barring some freak plays. This was a house money game for us so it's maybe the single best win I can remember in close to a decade, but next week it comes to an end. Even if the offense absolutely goes off, Joe Barry's defense is PERFECTLY made for SF to rip to shreds. 

What I want to see next week is how our offense stacks up against your D, and maybe how some of the young front seven guys can do individually.

It was all icing before today anyway. And besides, I don't even like cherries (he told himself in order to feel better). 

Is Alexander hurt bad? I was wondering how he'd do against Aiyuk. Guessing they'd see some snaps on each other a bit of the time. 

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Dak is a better Flacco, in regards to overall ability.  So you can win with Dak at QB, but you better have everything else in place.  Kind of like how my Saints are in the same spot with Carr.

I mean we all saw Rex go to the Super Bowl so any QB can do it

1 minute ago, adamq said:

I can not. SF secondary is questionable, and GB doesn't jusy rely on one dude that Mooney can lock down. Of course 48 is a huge stretch, but 30? Could happen 

That would be such an epic fail on Wilkes, and his boys. I'm curious to see if the 49ers can stop the run with Armstead not having played in a while. 

• Like 1

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Is Alexander hurt bad? I was wondering how he'd do against Aiyuk. Guessing they'd see some snaps on each other a bit of the time. 

We stopped Lions/Chargers and Chiefs without Jaire. I am worried about Isiah Mcduffie Injury because he is very good in run D.

6 minutes ago, Raves said:

CJ vs Jordan Super Bowl... CJ wins... as a rookie... gets Super Bowl MVP...

hate the outcome, but I finally got to watch a couple Texans games and damn does Stroud look legit, too.

He looks absolutely every part of his stat sheet from what I saw, anyway.

• Like 1