2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

1 minute ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Who has the edge as far as coaching goes?

I'd say GB but that's because MM sucks at game-clock management and situational awareness and isn't very aggressive.  That, and he's 0-1 (IIRC) in the head-to-head matchup

• Like 1

The Cowboys have been ridiculous at home so I'm not expected us to win.  TBH I'm still in shock we are in the dance in the first place.  If anyone would have suggested this to me in November I would have scoffed at such a notion.  lol

Packers CAN win this and I would not be surprised what so ever if they do. I think Love is a better QB than Dak, Dak just has a much better Line and much better Receivers. Dallas has the much better defense and I think that will be difference in this game. Dallas wins 26-22. Although I wouldn’t be shocked at all if the Packers pulled it off. 

DAL offense vs GB defense is the biggest unit advantage in the Wild Card weekend.

GB will need some breaks (turnovers, bounces, 50/50 calls) to win this one unless our offense goes HAM and our DL collectively plays their A-game. Getting this young team playoff experience is already a win for the season. Any win(s) this postseason are a cherry on top.

GB + 7.5 is tempting because we have a top 6 offense and CAN put up points, but we can definitely bleed them on defense, too. Hard to pick GB to win it.

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

DAL offense vs GB defense is the biggest unit advantage in the Wild Card weekend.

GB will need some breaks (turnovers, bounces, 50/50 calls) to win this one unless our offense goes HAM and our DL collectively plays their A-game. Getting this young team playoff experience is already a win for the season. Any win(s) this postseason are a cherry on top.

GB + 7.5 is tempting because we have a top 6 offense and CAN put up points, but we can definitely bleed them on defense, too. Hard to pick GB to win it.

Agreed, DAL Offense vs GB Defense is just a total mismatch. 

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

Packers CAN win this and I would not be surprised what so ever if they do. I think Love is a better QB than Dak, Dak just has a much better Line and much better Receivers. Dallas has the much better defense and I think that will be difference in this game. Dallas wins 26-22. Although I wouldn’t be shocked at all if the Packers pulled it off.

Love better than Dak?

Love looks decent but let's not go overboard 

• Like 5