• ojabo edge
    • baker and $60M
    • bowles and baker
    • dt davis and g jarrett
    • vip view of the tetons
  3. 3. How excited are you for this?

• 10/10
    • Cautiously optimistic
    • I gotta baaaaad feeling about this (we can’t have good things)

Honestly today made me do a legitimate assessment of my priorities and being a Browns fan is bad for my health, so I’m gonna take a step back from FF for a while guys. Best wishes with the offseason and posting, I’m sure I’ll be back eventually.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Honestly today made me do a legitimate assessment of my priorities and being a Browns fan is bad for my health, so I’m gonna take a step back from FF for a while guys. Best wishes with the offseason and posting, I’m sure I’ll be back eventually.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Thank you for your world class posts 

Major Ohio State vibes.. just embarrassing. This type of game was exactly what I was worried about coming in. Cleveland sports being Cleveland sports type of game.

It's hard to **** the bed as hard as the Browns **** the bed.

Edited by AkronsWitness

3 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Out coached and even more so out played by the Texans. 
I kind of had a feeling this was coming. It’s why I haven’t posted much this week 

Yep I asked myself what the worst possible scenario was a few days ago and it was getting curbed stomped by a rookie QB on the road while the defense decides to not play football

Got your assss beat by Devin Singletary and CJ Stroud lol You can't make that up

Edited by AkronsWitness

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yep I asked myself what the worst possible scenario was a few days ago and it was getting curbed stomped by a rookie QB on the road while the defense decides to not play football

Got your assss beat by Devin Singletary and CJ Stroud lol You can't make that up

Oh I thought it was getting beat up by me.