• ojabo edge
    • baker and $60M
    • bowles and baker
    • dt davis and g jarrett
    • vip view of the tetons
  3. 3. How excited are you for this?

• 10/10
    • Cautiously optimistic
    • I gotta baaaaad feeling about this (we can’t have good things)

Been a long time comin fellas. Your Browns have arrived and are participating in playoff football.

XMsfiT.gif

KEY PROTAGANIST

CNKZRBZZ7OUEK5QEE53IVEA2HE.jpg

vs.

KEY ANTAGONIST

cj-stroud-1-a7afe372789f46678a8939ff65b6

1/13 at 4:30 PM for non-Kiwis. Don’t allow dinner time to disrupt your focus. Make no mistake, the Browns need every one of us for this.

67d1dc7b73cb01d4e63aee3aa87cb59a.jpg

Boys the run starts this week. I see us playing  either Baltimore or Buffalo next week if we get through this one. Stroud is legit. I like Schwartz and think they’ll be up for it. This one is just a warmup for bigger challenges ahead. 
pikachu-warm-up-f4w8ezm7szbh895f.gif

Don’t let a 90 hour work week bleed over to Saturday afternoon. The stars will come out of the woodwork for some facetime and will all be tuned into this one. 

licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcQatg3Feb5e9-j
lebron-james-cleveland-brownsjpg.jpg
screen_shot_2022-09-08_at_5.52.47_pm.png

Is-Deshaun-Watson-Playing-Today-Browns-Q

It’s a homecoming of sorts for our 1/4 billionaire star backup QB (now that Flacco has established Wally Pipp’d leshaun obv). 
Will the Houston crowd embrace their former star in his second homecoming?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS49hphtEYBHmrFmQbRQB
9f8c47aa087546ca8212bea60aa3a0cc.jpg

Alright real talk this is exciting. I’m all-in on this playoff run. We have the defense to do it. If we get effective enough offense with some downfield strikes from Flacco and the defense can contain the aerial attack we will be on to the next. 

Edited by NateDawg
stupid
  • Like 9

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Nate just won ff.

He did, just look at this insight:

9 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I see us playing  either Baltimore or Buffalo next week if we get through this one.

He is basically saying that the Steelers won't beat the Bills and I'm not sure how someone can be that confident in a 9.5 point favorite.

Anyway, it looks like a Buckeye vs. a Raven at QB so I'm going to have to root for the Buckeye guy in this game. Someone can't find a picture from the last 6 months?

Also it looks like he intentionally is making horny lose in the poll. Throwing him in there with lesean is basically adding a poison pill to keep him from winning the vote.

For shame Nate.

Go team!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Also it looks like he intentionally is making horny lose in the poll. Throwing him in there with lesean is basically adding a poison pill to keep him from winning the vote.

For shame Nate.

In fairness I had two yes options. Was hoping those would kind of split the votes and horny would have a chance. Kind of like when a championship college football team has two Heisman contenders, and they take votes away from one another.

What we’ve learned out of this is no one will ever vote for leshaun. 

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

He is basically saying that the Steelers won't beat the Bills and I'm not sure how someone can be that confident in a 9.5 point favorite.

Bills by three scores! I actually think Miami and Kansas City could go either way and there’s a good chance we play Buffalo round two.

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

In fairness I had two yes options. Was hoping those would kind of split the votes and horny would have a chance. Kind of like when a championship college football team has two Heisman contenders, and they take votes away from one another.

What we’ve learned out of this is no one will ever vote for leshaun. 

Uh huh, sure. Sure.

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Bills by three scores! I actually think Miami and Kansas City could go either way and there’s a good chance we play Buffalo round two.

Yeah it very well could be. Or it could be close but I don't think Allen will lose in a close game, he will rely on his legs.

It would be better for us for lesser teams to win but it would be impossible to root for the Steelers against the Bills and it doesn't seem likely at all. Any given Sunday I guess.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

For shame Nate.

Go team!

He was testing me and I failed. 

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

And my excitement for this is probably at the level that Mike feels when dutch hunting. Should be a poll option.

Im more nervous than excited lol I would be excited if we were the underdogs, but something about Cleveland sports teams in playoff games they should win gives me 'this is a trap' vibes. 

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Im more nervous than excited lol I would be excited if we were the underdogs, but something about Cleveland sports teams in playoff games they should win gives me 'this is a trap' vibes. 

I'm excited and nervous. Just like how Mike feels when he's cornering a dutchman.

• Like 2