• ojabo edge
    • baker and $60M
    • bowles and baker
    • dt davis and g jarrett
    • vip view of the tetons
  3. 3. How excited are you for this?

• 10/10
    • Cautiously optimistic
    • I gotta baaaaad feeling about this (we can’t have good things)

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Goodness. Go figure. Could really use Ward on Nico Collins. Stroud was bombs over Baghdad the other day. Big-time pass coverage is essential this week. I’m guessing Delpit will be available soon if it comes to that and they are probably feeling pretty good about Ronnie Hickman, at least in his absence - enough not to rush it. 

What a freaking bipolar freaking year. On one hand we have injuries piling up upon injuries. On the other hand we’re 11-6 and in the playoffs. We’re headed to the playoffs with more injuries and I’m still confident we can win, even though every Brownsy moment for the past 20 plus years say we should Browns this up. Yet here we are. On the cusp of the impossible, moving on in a superb bowl run. My goodness what a ride this year has been. Can’t lie this year may surpass my long ago memories of that team in the 80s. 

hi nate

Edited by Bonanza23
stupud
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’m just worried about overnight inflammation. We’ve seen it happen a lot when a player goes down in a game then they’re out the next game because the inflammation sets in. 

We don’t need to read about your penis dude. We’re trying to talk football here. Sheesh

12 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

We don’t need to read about your penis dude. We’re trying to talk football here. Sheesh

Why are you always thinking of scrabble's penis? Is it because he's an alpha?

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952x6x8wrqajgvgjykotv

• Like 2