• ojabo edge
    • baker and $60M
    • bowles and baker
    • dt davis and g jarrett
    • vip view of the tetons
  3. 3. How excited are you for this?

• 10/10
    • Cautiously optimistic
    • I gotta baaaaad feeling about this (we can’t have good things)

10 hours ago, DawgX said:

I'm excited and nervous. Just like how Mike feels when he's cornering a dutchman.

As if Mike gets nervous.

He just smiles calmly and states “you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Due I feel lucky?' Well, due you, punk”

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As if Mike gets nervous.

He just smiles calmly and states “you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Due I feel lucky?' Well, due you, punk”

antser yes or no

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, brownie man said:

That must be one hell of a hamstring injury if Hopkins still isn’t alright. It’s been like 3 weeks. 

It’s gotta be a tear or something 

Yeah, Stefanski all but ruled out Hopkins for the game. Bummer.

On the bright side...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

That must be one hell of a hamstring injury if Hopkins still isn’t alright. It’s been like 3 weeks. 

It’s gotta be a tear or something 

Hamstrings are death sentences for kickers. It’s literally the only part of the body that they use. It’s not like a WR who hurts their leg but can still catch the ball. They can’t play unless they’re 100%. There’s such a small margin of error at that position. 

I'm so nervous about this game. I just have a bad feeling we're gonna lose. We can win, but will we? Maybe it's the years of trauma and misery, but I just can't feel confident that the Browns will win a game until I see them win the game.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

I'm so nervous about this game. I just have a bad feeling we're gonna lose. We can win, but will we? Maybe it's the years of trauma and misery, but I just can't feel confident that the Browns will win a game until I see them win the game.

I feel your pain, brother. Injuries plus going visiting a hungry, motivated Houston team is worrying. Would have felt much better playing Jacksonville.

16 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

Thats exactly where Im at and I cant tell if its irrational pessimism or valid. We should win and thats what worries me the most. I feel like Im setting myself for emotional trauma by having expectations 

Edited by AkronsWitness