Wild Card GDT: Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys

MaddHatter

30 minutes ago, D82 said:

No just smart enough to know that the issues with this franchise are bigger than Dak. 

Dak ******* sucks at quarterback. Face the truth. 

Edited by DaBoys

I'm out boys. But this is the last I hope we see of Prescott. In my opinion, trade him nd Parsons, get a 1st and a ballbag, start Trey Lance next year for better or worse, fire monkey spank, hire a young HC that gets todays game and go forward.

A serious franchise would be looking for a new Head Coach and Defensive Coordinator before this night is over.  Oh and they wouldn't be thinking of tying up salary cap dollars by extending the QB.  The era of we have to do better and we like our guys has to end.

1 minute ago, Rtnldave said:

I'm out boys. But this is the last I hope we see of Prescott. In my opinion, trade him nd Parsons, get a 1st and a ballbag, start Trey Lance next year for better or worse, fire monkey spank, hire a young HC that gets todays game and go forward.

Not a bad idea MP and Dak and Lamb do not deserve what they are having to deal with.  Again as too many mentioned this D is predicated on turn overs big plays and you can not trust getting those in play offs. No force from LB so we give up runs.  Secondary is okay but Gilmore is obviously suffering not 100.