Wild Card GDT: Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys

MaddHatter

Just now, MaddHatter said:

Sorry boys - my return killed Dak and Lambs chemistry

Only upside is if this by some insane miracle gets Jerry and Stephen to step away and let McClay fully run this thing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chumpy said:

I may be old but I don’t have picture ms of Dak hanging on my bedroom walls.  And have some brains and come up with your own comments and not regurgitate mine. I mean that is as pathetic as Dak is today. 

You're reaching grandpa. There are laws about old men creeping into people's bedroom.

And for the record, no, LMAO, no posters of Dak or any other player.

Between you and Daboys, I'm not sure why or where you guys have gotten the impression I'm a am or have been a die-hard Dak defender. 

With all that said, lets agree to move on.

1 minute ago, Northland said:

A positive from this beat down is knowing Jerry is absolutely humiliated.  If this doesn't motivate him to do something nothing will.

Jerry hired Barry Switzer, drafted Quincy Carter, signed Chad Hutchinson, and refused to step down when the Boys missed the playoffs for four consecutive seasons. This is just a speed bump for him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Northland said:

A positive from this beat down is knowing Jerry is absolutely humiliated.  If this doesn't motivate him to do something nothing will.

You would think wouldn't you. I seriously it will move the needle.

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

You're reaching grandpa. There are laws about old men creeping into people's bedroom.

And for the record, no, LMAO, no posters of Dak or any other player.

Between you and Daboys, I'm not sure why or where you guys have gotten the impression I'm a am or have been a die-hard Dak defender. 

With all that said, lets agree to move on.

I will move on. I always do. U r pathetic to think that calling me an old man actually makes me upset.  You just can’t come up with something intelligent to say so you repeat my words.  
My life does not revolve around the boys at all. At one point I took this game much more seriously. I will have no trouble going to sleep tonight. I actually am about to play a game with the family.  
before we stop, plz make another crack at me with depends. Lol, you probably are older than I am. 

3 minutes ago, TheStarStillShines said:

Jerry hired Barry Switzer, drafted Quincy Carter, signed Chad Hutchinson, and refused to step down when the Boys missed the playoffs for four consecutive seasons. This is just a speed bump for him.

Let me have a dream for a minute will ya.  You and all this hard reality stuff lol.  At the end of the day it's just a game.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

I have a hard time seeing them pass on BB if he wants to come here, which I think he probably does

I saw some report on NFL Network or ESPN etc. Apparently, he has made a comment or two in the past about coming here. Not dea when or the context etc. I don't know. He has a lot to work with here, but still.

Edited by HDsportsfan