NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

LaPorta, Gibbs, ARSB, Jamo, Penei… all under 25 and on rookie deals. Will be around for a long time. 😎

Unfortunately for you, the Packers are coming for the division

1 minute ago, checkcola said:

My brother when he played madden back in the day would go for 2 every time (had a play no one could stop)

Maybe not every time, but the setup was perfect for a try. Up by 10 with your offense humming. Can go up by 2 TDs.

2 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

M. 

I also think Ben Johnson and Sean McVay have the two best schemes in the NFL right now. Although you never know what Reid is gonna cook up in the playoffs. 

shanahan-angry.gif

• Like 1

Just now, incognito_man said:

Ben seems like a great fit in Seattle. I bet Schneider really wants that type of HC there now.

Whoever wants Ben is gonna have to pay the big bucks. Best innovative scheme since McVay’s hiring in 2017. 

This is kinda an important year for the Lions isnt it? With losing Ben Johnson this off season, i think Goff is due for a massive raise here soon, Amon Ra needing to get paid after next year as well and Sewell will need to be paid as well here in like 2 years.

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

This defense is pathetic. Got a 300 pound man covering a TE 

They have a 310 pound guy playing edge linebacker, for some reason. (I don't know if that's who you're referring to).