Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

Just now, coachbuns said:

You made it a personal victory .. God is good .. my wish came true .. Dallas got trounced.

Well thanks for conceding it was personal for you. Wonder why that might have been *eyeroll* 

As if I was personally taking the field or something.

Just now, HokieHigh said:

They kept on showing two deep because love put the fear of god in them. They were damned if they did, damned if they didnt. 

Yep.  DAL has a solid defense with a highly respected DC, and they had no answer for what Love/MLF were doing to them.  It was beautiful to watch.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dust247 said:

Tough. Feel bad for the individual player who has his whole off-season changed by a late season injury.

Hope he's able to make a comeback before next season.

Might put is back in the market for another edge in the draft.  If it's ACL or whatever he will miss more than half the season.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Yep.  DAL has a solid defense with a highly respected DC, and they had no answer for what Love/MLF were doing to them.  It was beautiful to watch.

It was a master class.  What's interesting is that it was the same game plan we used last year to beat them in GB.  Rodgers had 20 passes .. Jones had like 138 rushing.

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Well thanks for conceding it was personal for you. Wonder why that might have been *eyeroll* 

Looks like DAL might have been better served with you personally taking the field.

#rimshot

• Like 2

Just now, Kampfgeist said:

It's crazy to think that's it's not too crazy to think that #6 vs #7 is a legitimate NFC Championship matchup.

Right now, GB and SF are the best two teams in the NFC.  That's even hyperbole.

1 minute ago, Kampfgeist said:

It's crazy to think that's it's not too crazy to think that #6 vs #7 is a legitimate NFC Championship matchup.

The Lions will be an extremely tough out. They've been focused on the playoffs since their week 1 victory.

Pulling for the Rams though!

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

This is exactly the type of take I would expect from someone who roots for a team that they arent part owner of.