Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

16 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

He's going to get fired, Jerry Jones is not a patient man and three years in a row is all he can take. Plus, it was to us and the heartbreakers he's had over the years. I also get a sense of him being resigned to his fate.

Maybe he could move back to GB. He'd be very welcome. 

2 seed vs 7 seed and got housed at home.  That is a tough result to get past.  Add in there are some big name coaches available in BB and Vrabel

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

You specifically came in here to chirp. We didnt go to the dallas forum, and the ones who did to hype up the packers or gloat are wrong

So how bout next time stay out of our house or youll get exactly this. 

I came here to talk about a football game. You do realize that is the purpose of this forum, right? I came here in good faith, but you all responded with hostility and got worked up. When I gave it back, it’s obvious that you all took it very, very personally. Sad stuff. 

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

I came here to talk about a football game. You do realize that is the purpose of this forum, right? I came here in good faith, but you all responded with hostility and got worked up. When I gave it back, it’s obvious that you all took it very, very personally. Sad stuff. 

You’re still doing it 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

2 seed vs 7 seed and got housed at home.  That is a tough result to get past.  Add in there are some big name coaches available in BB and Vrabel

And Harbaugh. 

The problem is Prescott is not that good. He beats the hell out of the Sisters of the Poor but come playoff time, he lays an egg. 

Edited by Old Guy

48 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

I'm actually a little oddly/intrigued to see what the excuse will be this season and (hopefully) next over why MLF doesn't deserve to be in the COTY discussion. 

COTY is a weird award by nature.  It's usually won by someone turning around a bad team.  GB was never that bad, and the media always had Rodgers as a reason to downplay anything MLF may have been more responsible for.  This season is the first time MLF could have gotten some buzz, but the rough Sep-Oct killed that.  Ryans in HOU deserves the award this year anyway.  Now going forward, MLF has the "they are already good" factor working against him.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Then why doesn't he do that all year long?  WHY?  If he did, our stress factor would be non existent and the Packers would be hosting a playoff game.  Until he gets a gun pointed to his head, he just doesn't/won't get it.

No idea.  I am only saying what I believe to be true.

Just now, incognito_man said:

that's pretty impressive our OL held Parsons to the lowest pressure rate in a game. Ever.

I noted early on that Parsons was moving away from Tom.  Couldn't get much going against him

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

I know you all hate Cowherd....but's a pretty good listen. Just say'in.

Caught 2 mins but am on the lions game right now. 

I only know of him from his "hey! Look at me! I'm Skip Bayless!" mega cringe ads during games, I'm guessing he is maybe more measured in the podcast? I noticed him swearing so am assuming it's not tied in with his TV stuff directly.