Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

12 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

I love how you all want to chirp about this. Pathetic. I wasn’t on the field, you weren’t on the field. I never came in here to disrespect your team or any of you in particular. Now you want to act like this game really showed me or something lmao. It’s amusing how you’re all so bothered.. you’d think the playoff win would be enough. Stay classy Packers fans. It’s just a game, but you’ve acted like total losers.. as if you did anything other than sit your *** on the couch and then chirp because you’re salty about earlier conversation in the week. I can’t even be bothered to keep up with the pathetic amount of notifications. Stay bothered in your circle jerk — maybe you’ll be over it next week.

Tell me you are posting in your mom's basement while in your jammies without telling me you are posting in your mom's basement in your jammies.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Billy86 said:

Jerry Jones just called it the most painful playoff loss of his entire time owning the Cowboys. 

As if it couldn't have gotten any more glorious! 

I'm happy he's on that end of it now.

Cuz we were on that end of it back in the 90's when the Cowboys were an All Time Great Team and we were really good.

That Dallas Team cost Reggie and Favre another title or two.

Ross Uglem @RossUglem

This is as open as I've seen a player in 11 years of writing about professional and college football

When the camera panned to Musgrave, and he was standing all alone with his hands out waiting for the ball, I thought for sure the play had MVS-style drop written all over it.

It's a new era in GB.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

The sheer number of you miserable humans is impressive. Imagine winning that football game that way and still being miserable enough to try and belittle and personally (baselessly) insult other fans after the fact. Misery loves company, and while this game was terrible to watch, I do need to leave this place to let you be miserable **** bags on your own (remember, I only ever came here to talk football). I can only control what I can control, and while I can’t force you people to actually be intelligent or be half way decent humans I can make the decision to know most of you are far beneath me. Stay classy Green Bay fans.

You came here to talk football, yet you also insult Packers fans as well. Right...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, James Lofton said:

All I remember about him in SF is he really rubbed his players the wrong way 

I do think he's a better fit for college, where even the core players are cycling out of the program after a few years.  Nobody but the school administrators have to deal with him for too long.

13 hours ago, Isherwood said:

Jordan Love gives the most vanilla post-game press conferences of all time and I could not be more grateful. Alhamdulilah 

Have you seen Romeo Doubs? It sounds like he's about to fall asleep haha

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Guy is annoying but I can always get behind his hate for the Cowboys.

He has a remix now on it haha. Gotta appreciate his hate. I think most of that has to do with Skip Bayless.