AFC Wildcard: #5 Browns @ #4 Texans

NeptunePenguins

Who wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, kramxel said:

Playoff Flacco and blablabla! 

Media has been worse than ever this season. In a year with as many backup QB’s and lack of elite play, they decided to reach for QB stories than talk about actual good football.

Joshua Dobbs-mania

Joe Flacco-mania

Hyping Brock Purdy as the best player in the league (but yes, he’s good)

Excuse stories everywhere for Trevor Lawrence’s poor half season

Some AP votes choosing Matt ******* Stafford as comeback player of the year.

Literally each QB mentioned above has a top or very over-performing defense that would be more interesting to hear about.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Honestly today made me do a legitimate assessment of my priorities and being a Browns fan is bad for my health, so I’m gonna take a step back from FF for a while guys. Best wishes with the offseason and posting, I’m sure I’ll be back eventually.

It is for every fan almost every year if you take it too seriously. Been there.

Fun year but sucks to lose this way. But still, had you told me we'd end up with 11 wins and make the playoffs with the amount of injuries we've had, I would say that's a good season.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Cool. At least we made the playoffs unlike your Vikings.

True that. They have a bad roster right now. But their failures aren’t in the current events right now, it’s the team that put their trust into a 38 year old couch sleeper.

2 minutes ago, JohnChimpo said:

And the Bears had the opportunity to draft both guys. And Mahomes obviously. That’s rough.

I think this is just how football works.  Sometimes when you have the opportunity to draft the first quarterback, that 's a huge boon since sometimes you get Peyton Manning instead of Ryan Leaf or Cam Newton instead of Jake Locker.  But sometimes it works the other way, where having someone else take the top QB instead of you saves you from drafting a Mitch Trubisky or a Tim Couch so you get Patrick Mahomes or Donovan McNabb instead.