NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)

NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is winning Wild Card Monday Night

• Eagles
    • Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2024 at 01:15 AM

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

aka the opposite of what the Ravens look like.... enjoy it lol. 

Y'all need to take it all the way this year and send the Niners home crying again please.

I hope they show up. AFCN hasn't exactly represented either, and this has to be our year because we're gonna lose both coordinators most likely, maybe our DL coach, and maybe a FO guy as well. To add on, we're most likely gonna lose Queen, both edge rushers, and perhaps OBJ.

We cannot afford to throw up a dud this year.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I have a feeling the NFCE winner next year is gonna be the Commanders if they absolutely nail their HC hiring and get Drake Maye (see username). Expect the unexpected in this division. I picked the Cowboys to win it this year when about 85% of the public had the Eagles. 

This reminds me (quoting myself here), after the Eagles squashed the Cowboys in their first meeting, I said the Cowboys will win the division still (and was serious, not being bitter) and I had like 4 Eagle fans and 3 Non Eagle fans quote me basically saying I’m an idiot. I’m not petty enough to go look for it, but FootballsFuture has always had the worst case of closed-mindedness and recency bias of anywhere on the internet.