2024 Titans HC Coaching Search

KingTitan

Quinn would probably be last on my list too, but if he has a good offensive staff that he could bring with him, I dunno that it'd be the worst thing in the world. It'll be overlooked in comparison because of the terrible playoff game vs Green Bay, but what he's done with that Dallas defense is pretty impressive, his defensive mind is clearly really good.

To me he's just a bit lesser of a Mike Macdonald hire. Defense should be just fine under both, it'll all depend on offensive staff.

Just a general question...

For conversation's sake, let's say Ran does indeed see Callahan as the HC and Thomas Brown as OC. Doesn't it kind of undermine Callahan to be like "hey, I would prefer you to bring Brown as OC versus bringing in your own guy"?

When Callahan is hired if Brown isn’t the OC I wouldn’t mind the Bengals WR coach Troy Walter’s being named the OC. He has called plays for Nebraska and their offense put up nice numbers with him calling plays