Wild Card weekend GDT

Forge

2 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I do think the Cowboys win this one, but I'm rooting for Green Bay. Ultimately, the Cowboys and 49ers are the two best teams in the NFC and will most likely meet in the NFCCG.

I just like watching the Cowboys embarrass themselves. 

My thoughts exactly! Similar for the Eagles vs Tampa. Rooting for Tampa, but I think Eagles (should) win. Plus that self implosion after losing to us is just beyond crazy! 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Damn

@J-ALL-DAY your boy made it!

All Pro Mooney! 

Good for Aiyuk, he was just missing the raw targets of some of the other WRs but he was just as good as any of them for the most part.

Juice continuing to make it is building up his resume but it's asinine to have an AP spot for a FB when majority of the NFL does not use one. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I expect the Lions, and Texans to win. Seems like everyone is assuming the Rams, and Browns will just take it though. 

I'd be surprised if the Cowboys take an L in the opening round against that Packers team, but that would be awesome. 

The real winner between the Chiefs/Dolphins game is the weather forecast. Not '81 AFC champ game levels (players probably wouldn't play now if that were the case), but it's looking like another Hoth Bowl on the horizon. Dolphins will be completely out of their element for sure. 

Bucs/Eagles to cap off the wild card games is disappointing. 

Kap and the 9ers played a really cold one in GB in either '12 or '13

1 hour ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Kap and the 9ers played a really cold one in GB in either '12 or '13

Fortunately, the 49ers as a franchise have never had that "can't win a playoff game in the cold" narrative. They have a few under their belt. The 2013 WC like you mentioned, the 1988 NFC Champ game, 1970 NFC Divisional, etc. Guess it helps when Candlestick was a mudslop at times. 

For a team like Miami, that's probably always going to be an annoying wisecrack if they have to play somewhere in the postseason cold. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe