Divisional Round: San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers

Just now, Packers2021 said:

Extremely tough loss. I’m sorry just hurting over a heartbreaking loss.

Don't care. You said that last time. Please exit this team forum and drown your sorrows elsewhere. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Packers2021 said:

The better team lost tonight. You guys won’t win the Super Bowl. 

I'm sorry! I hope you enjoy yourself tonight. Love is a hell of a QB. Ya will be fun team next season. Don't be that guy who needs to try to put others down. It's football. 

Edited by 49erurtaza
  • Like 2

What a fun game, objectively speaking that was peak entertainment.

quick thoughts: 

- Purdy had a really bad game…but still put in work when it mattered. When was the last time we had a QB who did this? I still, came away impressed despite some atrocious throws.

-I also think the weather and an great pack defense performance really reared its head for like a good 20 minutes of game time in the second half.

- bring back Jennings please.

- Dre could probably land a first in a trade ,player of the game. Plz keep him 

- Mooney might be underpaid.

- cmc is a hall of famer.

- run defense is a massive Achilles heel. Detroit could be a huge problem. We need to sign a dt this offseason 

- Wilkes has turned it around

Edited by John232
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, NFL Network said:

But the run defense was supposed to be better today lol! Even if the Niners had won today they'd lose in the SB if they got that far!

3 hours ago, NFL Network said:

Purdy is not a big game QB and it's showing but some continue to ignore it! Purdy is basically giving them what Jimmy gave them!

4 hours ago, NFL Network said:

It's basically gonna open up the same old QB questions heading into the offseason and also now questions about the head coach and defensive coordinator will face the ire.

I love reading his idiotic troll posts every week. This isn’t normal get help 

• Like 3

I have gripes with Wilks but man this defense is nails in the 4th quarter. Been like this for pretty much most of the season. Love ended the game going 6-12 for 30 yards and two INTs. Big time defensive performance down the stretch… minus the big Jones run lol. 

He was "ok" but left the game and felt he wasn't healthy enough to play the rest of the game? A game where if the team lost, they would be finished? And you got Shefty already projecting his status for next week? 😂

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I have gripes with Wilks but man this defense is nails in the 4th quarter. Been like this for pretty much most of the season. Love ended the game going 6-12 for 30 yards and two INTs. Big time defensive performance down the stretch… minus the big Jones run lol. 

I’m with you on Wilks but the defense was great when needed. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's not DeMeco. 

• Like 1