2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

18 hours ago, Mr.UFO said:

She latched onto a guy who's on the best team in the NFL (until proven otherwise). I don't feel sorry for her for having to face weather.

She always loved him. Just part of the journey.

LEAVE TAY TAY ALONE

5 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I’d argue all of the above. 

Someone I was listening to brought up the possibility Diggs could be traded. He and Von collectively cost ~50m+ cap.

Is this actually a possibility?

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

That Diggs for JJ trade is looking worse and worse. Not because Diggs is falling off, because his implosions on the bench and lack of coming up when needed the most… Kinda have to trade him tbh. 

How much value do you think diggs is worth at this point? 

1 hour ago, Duluther said:

Someone I was listening to brought up the possibility Diggs could be traded. He and Von collectively cost ~50m+ cap.

Is this actually a possibility?

Not sure either can be moved cap wise. But I haven’t look too much into post June and those things  

55 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

4th? 

Maybe a 3rd to a desperate team… Doubt it.. 

But if I’m the cards im

getting Kyler help. 

Diggs acts miserable on a team that's a perennial playoff threat, once those losses pile up he's going postal for sure on anything less.

2 hours ago, Nobellythrower said:

As a bills fan why don't you think gabe isn't solid?  if he was active it would've made a difference, but still cook/kincaid/diggs/shakir are all weapons.

He’s not a difference maker. He runs like 2 routes. He is is an excellent run blocker though, I’ll give him that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

One of the worst contracts in the NFL. Nothing is beating Watson’s lol.

Yep, thankfully there’s only one more year of it. He was a big boost before he got hurt last year, but he’s clearly done now.

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

That Diggs for JJ trade is looking worse and worse. Not because Diggs is falling off, because his implosions on the bench and lack of coming up when needed the most… Kinda have to trade him tbh. 

Yeah but at the time Diggs helped a lot. He’s what Josh needed to develop.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I’d argue all of the above. 

Yeah, again I don’t want to ever say a pro athlete “quit” but like…he fell off so hard it’s almost impossible to believe, that in conjunction with his brother’s tweets (no one will ever convince me Stef didn’t sign off on it) paint a really bad picture…

I just don’t get what his gripe ever was. Targeted more than anyone else, focal point of the offense, all pro and pro bowl seasons, got paid, team has won the division 4 years in a row. wtf is your issue dude? Because the Bills haven’t made the super bowl? Maybe stop bitching and show up in those games where his team was eliminated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yeah, again I don’t want to ever say a pro athlete “quit” but like…he fell off so hard it’s almost impossible to believe, that in conjunction with his brother’s tweets (no one will ever convince me Stef didn’t sign off on it) paint a really bad picture…

I just don’t get what his gripe ever was. Targeted more than anyone else, focal point of the offense, all pro and pro bowl seasons, got paid, team has won the division 4 years in a row. wtf is your issue dude? Because the Bills haven’t made the super bowl? Maybe stop bitching and show up in those games where his team was eliminated.

There's some... stuff that's probably gonna come out this off-season. I can't talk about it but he's almost assuredly not going to be here if/when it does. Nothing illegal! But, it ain't great.

And also he's been hurt, and the switch to Brady clearly impacted his targets and play selection.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan