AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He really does check all of the boxes. I feel like he's going to have his pick of the litter after Bill goes to ATL.

seems like the chargers are looking for experience with harbaugh or vrabel and the commanders are zeroing in on ben johnson. i think seattle is the most likely fit for him, but wouldn't rule out tennessee keeping their Head Coach Named Mike train rolling lol

Just now, Jakuvious said:

They're non-sense stats for anyone. When you add like 4 qualifiers, it's no longer interesting. You can manufacture stats like that all the time. And I dislike it regardless of who it is. I complained about this same kind of thing a few weeks ago with Jake Browning.

That's the second time this season you've given that take, while in the kitchen, on the tablet, eating cheerios and having to poop.

• Like 1

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Another awkward interview between Lamar and Salters. 

Lamar wants no part of any hype this year in any interview, to be fair. He's been locked in since week 1.

Just now, -Hope- said:

seems like the chargers are looking for experience with harbaugh or vrabel and the commanders are zeroing in on ben johnson. i think seattle is the most likely fit for him, but wouldn't rule out tennessee keeping their Head Coach Named Mike train rolling lol

I would hate for TEN to hire him tbh just beacuse I want to continue hating TEN and he would make them instantly good again.

6 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Atomize? Mahomes and Reid? Doubtful 

I’m at the “always trust Mahomes” stage, but lacking the talent at receiver and the weak tackles, yeah, I think this Baltimore defense largely puts down the KC offense. 

It’d be a great game, I won’t be disappointed no matter what happens the rest of the way in the AFC. 

If this is how the Ravens play when they're rusty, I would hate to play against them when they're unrusty. The Chiefs or Bills might be in trouble, and the purple and black might wind up in Las Vegas.

Edited by Mr.UFO

Just now, Mr.UFO said:

If this is how the Ravens play when they're rusty, I would hate to play against them when they're unrusty. The Chiefs or Bills might be in trouble.

I mean, it took us an entire half to really get comfortable. First half offense especially we were getting completely outcoached. We had I think 3.6 yards-per-play. 

2nd half we adjusted and Texans couldn't handle it. This Ravens team isn't just built to win one way, especially on offense like we have been in the past. 

I'm honestly pretty surprised with Houston. They looked like they didn't prepare at all, offensively the game plan and execution was not good. It doesn't help that their tackle play was some of the worst I've seen in quite some time, but they just didn't game plan well.

Should have had better protection schemes and let CJ sling it. 

Defensively, they looked lost at times. They could contain blitz but db's were playing 10 yards off. Lamar made them look so bad, holy smokes.

Overall, tough game to watch. Not competitive at all.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I would hate for TEN to hire him tbh just beacuse I want to continue hating TEN and he would make them instantly good again.

i'm honestly loath for them to hire any defensive coach because the overwhelming majority of their problems are on offense and they have a young, talented QB who has shown flashes but whose career could go in any direction at this point. reading the tea leaves it seems like the favorite at the moment is the bengals OC callahan. but yeah, i'd make an exception for macdonald lol. he seems awesome.

• Like 1