Conference Championships

Leader

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

I really don't care who wins BUF/PIT, but seeing TAM take down PHI would be amazeballs.

That would pretty much guarantee Detroit makes the NFC championship game.  Wow,  just think if our "America's" team can whack the 49ers .. 2 NFC North teams playing for the Super Bowl!!  That would be outta this world!!

Gotta hope the Bills beat the Steelers.

Josh Allen would give us the ball and Jordan Love would know how to not give Douglas the ball.

Mahomes is not going to lose another Super Bowl. Not with his postseason defense, not with his experience.

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

The only dumber tradition in sports is people trying to run across the top of the porta johns at the Kentucky Derby lol

Yeah...cant say I've ever seen this before...and not entirely sure what it's all about. Perhaps it nothing more than drunks doing drunken things.

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yeah...cant say I've ever seen this before...and not entirely sure what it's all about. Perhaps it nothing more than drunks doing drunken things.

They're so cold they can't feel anything so they gotta jump through tables to feel alive.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

They're so cold they can't feel anything so they gotta jump through tables to feel alive.

I don't miss having to jump up and down and kick stuff to keep feeling in my toes one little bit.