Fire Nick

Kiltman

14 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

Just imagining the phone conversations being had. "So you want me to come to philly and implement my offense and call the plays and run the entire offense, while Nick is essentially an assistant and a talking head during team meetings......why dont you just fire Nick and hire me as HC so I can actually get the salary of someone who runs the team."

Makes zero sense to keep Sirianni. They don’t want him to run the offense. He struggled with both of his coordinator hires this past season. He isn’t some absurd motivator as shown from how crappy things got this season once things started to landslide. Just got worse and worse each week. Please, let’s get a fresh start with new ideas across the entire coaching staff before the 150 mill QB digresses even more. 

Edited by Wentz you dog you

15 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Told you that earlier lol 

Yea most of those reports were from yesterday, Figured they be discussing by now, Not waiting till tommorrow. Feel like there giving Sirianni a buffer time to figure things out so he can stay. Which is a huge mistake. 

28 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

This doesn't seem out of left field as he has some loose ties to Nick Sirianni as he was a quality control coach while Nick was there.  I don't know how I'd feel about this hire.  He's a former journeyman backup QB that bounced around the league for years which seems to be the Eagles flavor, but he also has very little formal coaching experience.  2 years as a QC coach, 1 as assistant QB's coach and 1 as a QB's coach.  I'm not sure he's experienced enough for the position and could wind up being another Brian Johnson situation.  It makes sense if you bring Slowik as the HC and he continues to learn under Slowik.  Maybe they bring him in as the passing game coordinator and shares the OC role with Stoutland who knows.

• Like 1

Love that he’s “taking calls” and not making them. 

FO news paints the picture of a very lackadaisical approach. My owners picking out bathroom accents on a $50M yacht as he bakes in the Caribbean sun, turning more into a raisin. My GM isn’t actively calling anyone to fill entirely important roles on the team, probably in Jeff’s office, pretending to be Gordon Gecko and stock trading. All while my dopey HC is assembling an, at best, 3rd grade quality book report to be turned into his boss, sans stickers and finger puppets.

Guess we’ll be playoff team poachers. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Love that he’s “taking calls” and not making them. 

FO news paints the picture of a very lackadaisical approach. My owners picking out bathroom accents on a $50M yacht as he bakes in the Caribbean sun, turning more into a raisin. My GM isn’t actively calling anyone to fill entirely important roles on the team, probably in Jeff’s office, pretending to be Gordon Gecko and stock trading. All while my dopey HC is assembling an, at best, 3rd grade quality book report to be turned into his boss, sans stickers and finger puppets.

Guess we’ll be playoff team poachers. 

Ok this is the quality content I came here for 😂

• Like 1