Fire Nick

Kiltman

Worth pointing out. Kelce and Cox both defended Nick.

Starting to wonder if Jalen is necessarily the leader he's been painted as. A lot of people were questioning his leadership qualities during this skid as well. Very curious.

Why would any top possible coordinators wanna come to a team that the head coach is on an extreme hot seat. Why would they want that pressure. 

Like what options do yall think nick would say? 

OC - Brian Johnson / Eric Bienimy

DC - Ron Rivera / 

Honestly can't think of many

Other thoughts, this coaching pool is too insane to pass up, knowing how this team die. 

4 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Why would any top possible coordinators wanna come to a team that the head coach is on an extreme hot seat. Why would they want that pressure. 

DC - Ron Rivera / 

Other thoughts, this coaching pool is too insane to pass up, knowing how this team die. 

DC, absolutely. But I guess there is a chance a middling OC would want to come here with this talent on offense and potentially boost their career. 

3 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

DC - Ron Rivera / 

Just imagining the phone conversations being had. "So you want me to come to philly and implement my offense and call the plays and run the entire offense, while Nick is essentially an assistant and a talking head during team meetings......why dont you just fire Nick and hire me as HC so I can actually get the salary of someone who runs the team."

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

Starting to wonder if Jalen is necessarily the leader he's been painted as. A lot of people were questioning his leadership qualities during this skid as well. Very curious.

Yeah, I was going to point that out as well. It's very concerning if Hurts has an issue with Sirianni while the older veterans are supporting him. I don't see how they can keep Sirianni at this point. I was not on that train until the last two games because it appears that the team gave up on him. I had my suspicions about Sirianni but I was told it was ridiculous to think that he could be more of the problem than Brian Johnson. Not vouching for BJ , I think he needs to be gone or demoted too but could anybody be successful getting to choose from a handful of terribly schemed plays that haven't been changed or adapted from last year? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Folesadelphia said:

Yeah, I was going to point that out as well. It's very concerning if Hurts has an issue with Sirianni while the older veterans are supporting him.

Why does Kelce/Cox supporting Nick mean Jalen was not?

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Hurts has been praised in the past by teammates and media for his even keeled non emotional approach.  He never gets to high, never to low regardless of success/failure on a football field. 

Now because he's not screaming and yelling at players on the sidelines during this downward spiral, it must be a leadership thing? Honestly don't get that thought process,  at all. 

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Why does Kelce/Cox supporting Nick mean Jalen was not?

Hurts has been praised in the past by teammates and media for his even keeled non emotional approach.  He never gets to high, never to low regardless of success/failure on a football field. 

Now because he's not screaming and yelling at players on the sidelines during this downward spiral, it must be a leadership thing? Honestly don't get that thought process,  at all. 

Sorry, I could have explained myself better there. I wasn't trying to state it as a fact that Jalen has a problem with Sirianni  I had just read or heard a report/rumor that Hurts might have an issue with Sirianni. That Hurts went to Sirianni with suggestions for adjustments to fix the offense that we're never implemented. I was just suggesting, that in that instance, it wouldn't bode well for the Eagles. I'd have to say, it would be both strange and problematic if that is the case. Hurts' responses right after the game about Sirianni seemed a little ambiguous but having read what he's said since then it appears more likely to me that Hurts doesn't have a beef. I don't know what to think. It certainly appeared to me that the team had quit on Sirianni and I don't know how to reconcile that with the idea that veterans like Kelce,Cox, and (at least ostensibly) Hurts are showing support for him.