2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You guys laugh but forget, Will Grier has something No other QB on this roster has. He already knows he system and terminology. Grier will hit OTA's/Camp running. Not learning. 

Not suggesting he won't be a camp body/eventual PS QB but don't be surprised if he pushed for QB3. Someone in the room with intimate knowledge of the ststem to help Hurts/...?

Kenny and Tanner aren't guaranteed to pick up Moore's offense quickly or a roster spot. Only difference between the 3 IMO is the 2 QB above cost the Eagles actual draft picks which might save them.

Grier could wind up on the practice squad. But he's nowhere near as talented as any of the other QBs on the team.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Danger said:

Grier could wind up on the practice squad. But he's nowhere near as talented as any of the other QBs on the team.

Since when does talent and the ability to run a NFL offense properly go hand in hand?

There is a reason Will Grier has followed Kellen Moore around from the Cowboys,  was picked up by the Chargers and now Eagles. 

Kellen clearly has a soft spot and likes whatever it is Will Grier brings to the QB room/team??

Your guys obsession with Tanner's preseason vs PS players really is amusing. Might want to watch some of Grier's "preseason" tape as a Cowboy, Panther, ect  just saying.

Howie is playing 3D Chess. He'll wait for a TC/Preseason/Regular season injury, trade Pickett for 2nd making Tanner. #2, Grier #3 off PS.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Since when does talent and the ability to run a NFL offense properly go hand in hand?

There is a reason Will Grier has followed Kellen Moore around from the Cowboys,  was picked up by the Chargers and now Eagles. 

Kellen clearly has a soft spot and likes whatever it is Will Grier brings to the QB room/team??

Your guys obsession with Tanner's preseason vs PS players really is amusing. Might want to watch some of Grier's "preseason" tape as a Cowboy, Panther, ect  just saying.

Howie is playing 3D Chess. He'll wait for a TC/Preseason/Regular season injury, trade Pickett for 2nd making Tanner. #2, Grier #3 off PS.

Will Grier is a bum. Tanner McKee has shown far more than Will Grier ever has lol

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

You guys laugh but forget, Will Grier has something No other QB on this roster has. He already knows he system and terminology. Grier will hit OTA's/Camp running. Not learning. 

Not suggesting he won't be a camp body/eventual PS QB but don't be surprised if he pushed for QB3. Someone in the room with intimate knowledge of the ststem to help Hurts/...?

Kenny and Tanner aren't guaranteed to pick up Moore's offense quickly or a roster spot. Only difference between the 3 IMO is the 2 QB above cost the Eagles actual draft picks which might save them.

Grier is a camp body. He won't make the team. Pretty much every team is going into camp with 4 QB's to split reps.

This move is getting talked about way more than it should lol.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I'll take Baker if they don't wanna give up a good enough pick. Baker and like a 5th

Yeah was trying to think of what guys we could be interested in from their team. Too bad they don't have any legit corners, without me looking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CasperX22 said:

Man just looking at the Eagles depth chart, I don't see any way the Eagles aren't taking an offensive lineman in rd 1.  With Kelce retiring and letting literally every top reserve walk...

Wouldn't be surprised at all. Luckily the Hennessy signing might mitigate that a little bit,  but if I had to lay honest money down, I'd bet on OL being the pick. Which isn't an awful thing. They just better have a legitimate Super Bowl-ready plan for spots that need high-level starters still.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Wouldn't be surprised at all. Luckily the Hennessy signing might mitigate that a little bit,  but if I had to lay honest money down, I'd bet on OL being the pick. Which isn't an awful thing. They just better have a legitimate Super Bowl-ready plan for spots that need high-level starters still.

Letting Driscoll walk is also a big deal.  Opeta is whatever.  This is all setting up for the Eagles to take a tackle in Rd 1

17 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Letting Driscoll walk is also a big deal.  Opeta is whatever.  This is all setting up for the Eagles to take a tackle in Rd 1

Talk about boring. And the guy wouldn't contribute much for 2-3 years

Give me a player that can contribute now

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Talk about boring. And the guy wouldn't contribute much for 2-3 years

Give me a player that can contribute now

Nonsense.
There are guys who can play in short order.

Also, I think Opeta was more valuable than Driscoll.
He was a solid guard.
Also, I think the Eagles have plans for Fred Johnson.