2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

4 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

There is not a single chance in hell the Eagles leaked this.

Maybe the Broncos did, but I just dont see Howie trading a lot of assets to move that far up for a CB of all positions. We all want a CB but I think that would be a bad trade to give up that much for any of these CB prospects.

4 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Yeah, ain’t no way

Tony gets stuff from time to time for the eagles, but it’s usually at the behest of the team.

11 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Every national writer thinks the birds want a corner.  Every local beat thinks they take an OL. These rumors are probably true that the eagles are targeting a corner 

1 minute ago, UndyTaker said:

Maybe the Broncos did, but I just dont see Howie trading a lot of assets to move that far up for a CB of all positions. We all want a CB but I think that would be a bad trade to give up that much for any of these CB prospects.

Yeah they value it pretty highly, Howie just usually makes the right call to just trade/sign them since they bust so much.

Like the top 3 guys a lot, just hard to see then tossing a second in there to move up

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Leaks this far out are almost never real. Pretty much the only ones I typically believe are the ones that come out the day of the draft.

It's close enough to probably be true and remember daniel Jeremiah thinks the eagles are going corner because that's what they put their work into

Just now, ninjapirate said:

It's close enough to probably be true and remember daniel Jeremiah thinks the eagles are going corner because that's what they put their work into

The obvious need at corner makes any corner a fit and it's easy to say "hey they're going to take a corner" - Howie's draft history suggests otherwise, though. 

I'm not saying it won't be a corner and I damn sure hope it is but I don't tend to believe the leaks that come out this close. 

15 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

The obvious need at corner makes any corner a fit and it's easy to say "hey they're going to take a corner" - Howie's draft history suggests otherwise, though. 

I'm not saying it won't be a corner and I damn sure hope it is but I don't tend to believe the leaks that come out this close. 

Howie would never pay a running back either

15 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Nah the only leaks that really matter are draft day imo. There is likely a nugget of truth in this and the rest of it is just made up or speculated on. It doesn't mean it won't happen, but this leak is either a misdirection or a rumor.

6 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Howie would never pay a running back either

Which is a fair point, hopefully times are changing. I need to mentally prepare myself for them to take an offensive lineman so I can temper my expectations. 

Im not debating that they may take corner, im saying there’s no chance in hell anyone from the Eagles name dropped who they’re after. 

6 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Which is a fair point, hopefully times are changing. I need to mentally prepare myself for them to take an offensive lineman so I can temper my expectations. 

Im not debating that they may take corner, im saying there’s no chance in hell anyone from the Eagles name dropped who they’re after. 

If they did leak it could be a misdirection. Tell the world "We want Quinyon" when in reality they want Terrion with the hope that anyone jumping up the board is more interested in taking the  prior CB. Wait 4-5 more picks and trade up for Terrion at a lesser price. Definitely possible.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan