2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

I hate how some Philly fans complain about literally everything, and then there are others that justify anything the organization does. Very seldom is there any middle ground.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

Meanwhile we'll just continue to allow our defense to not be mediocre? Yeah real winning strategy.

That's your assumption,  not mine. I have ZERO DOUBT our defense is already better not have Two Idiots at DC.

Let alone the additions of CGJ, Huff, Rodgers, Burks, Baun and White . With Potential upside with 2nd year players like  Smith, Ringo and Brown.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Bradberry and Slay as your top CBs in 2024 is an absolute travesty. Possible Ringo steps up, but CB is still a huge liability, especially if there's an injury. Rodgers isn't gonna be up to speed this season after missing a year frankly. Maybe in 2025 he'll be solid.

I can't wait until we draft Mitchell, Arnold or DeJean and they get toasted in a game and the

See I told you he's a GD Bust! We should of taken....... instead comments undoubtedly come. Fun times!

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Bradberry and Slay as your top CBs in 2024 is an absolute travesty. Possible Ringo steps up, but CB is still a huge liability, especially if there's an injury. Rodgers isn't gonna be up to speed this season after missing a year frankly. Maybe in 2025 he'll be solid.

Bigger impact to our 2024 SB aspirations if this occured?

JB or Slay going down?

Or

Lane or Mailata going down?

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

JB or Slay going down?

Or

Bradberry going down might be addition by subtraction frankly.

You don't use a premium asset with the intention of them being a backup that purely rides the bench baring injury. Steen would be a better option at Guard in 2024 than any rookie playing out of position.

• Like 1

Drafting for need is what has always killed the Eagles. Every single time they have drafted for need they have pretty much missed. If we pick at 22 and take an OL it is what it is. I wouldn’t want us to trade up for one, but I don’t want us to reach for a defender just because we perceive it as a need. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Mine are

1. Please don't

2. Draft

3. An

4. OFFENSIVE TACKLE

5. In the first round

Finally, some rankings I can get on board with!

Drafting a backup offensive tackle in the first round is a terrible decision. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Danger said:

Also funny how you invoke Cam Jurgens.

Dude was a second round pick. Acting like that's apples to apples is not serious.

Cam Jurgens is the highest drafted OL to not play a single snap his rookie season for non injury reasons in like the last 5 years. He's an example of why you don't take an OT this year.

• Like 1

Zero doubt in my mind that Vic Fangio of all people has already told Howie exactly what his thoughts are concerning 2024 James Bradberry. 

Whether that is find me a replacement or I will utilize him correctly ala Gannon playing him mostly in Zone, not M2M traveling like the idiots last year.

Those of you that want a CB will know that answer, tomorrow.  

14 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Drafting for need is what has always killed the Eagles. Every single time they have drafted for need they have pretty much missed. If we pick at 22 and take an OL it is what it is. I wouldn’t want us to trade up for one, but I don’t want us to reach for a defender just because we perceive it as a need. 

Trading up for an O-Line who's not gonna be a factor for at least 2 years is also crazy lol

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Cam Jurgens is the highest drafted OL to not play a single snap his rookie season for non injury reasons in like the last 5 years. He's an example of why you don't take an OT this year.

You mean the same player who was the Eagles 2023 Starting RG and 2024 Starting Center for the foreseeable future? That player?

Not the hill to die on there Ninja.

43 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

JB or Slay going down?

Or

If slay goes down, we're giving up 30+ game