2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Even if Fletch did talk to Jalen about showing more emotion or whatever I don’t really see how that’s a big deal.

One of the main things Hurts has been heavily praised for is his demeanor and how he never gets too high or low, so I don’t see why that’s something you would wanna change.

As far as connecting with teammates I’ve heard opposite stories about how he does his best connecting with players on both sides of the ball, so yeah I feel like all this is being blown up cause we went into a tailspin the second half of the year. None of this would even be a topic if we at least won a playoff game or two.

Fletch looks like he’s really seething. He really hates Jalen. I’m not sure how reparable this is. I mean I’m shocked he hasn’t snapped Jalen’s neck. 

carton-3 philly-0

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

New year, mostly new coaching staff. Time to focus on the upcoming year. Go EAGLES

Off-season will be filled with mostly negativity and question marks due to the collapse last year. Will give the team that slept-on vibe that I think they'll thrive with. I think they'll generally be viewed as like the 4th or 5th best team in the conference and a borderline top-12ish team overall.

• Like 1

Why athletes care what couch potatoes say about something they know absolutely nothing about always baffles me. I appreciate him tackling the issue but jeez man, if it’s all BS then just let them believe it. Your job is to catch footballs. Their jobs are to sensationalize and entertain troglodytes with speculation and rhetoric. You both do your jobs well. Maybe too well. But don’t get fooled into the notion that what they do HAS to be on the basis of truth. Most of the time the most successful of these guys are the ones that have their heads the furthest up their *****. Why would you bother yourself? lol