2024 Conference Championship @ Baltimore

17 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Super Bowl! So much doubt, so much tough sledding, and we made it again! 

I want the Lions bad 

May as well fully embrace the villain status and knock Detroit out in the superbowl. If everyone wasn't already rooting against us, ho boy.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, FallandPrayz said:

Today, 7th straight Championship.

They didn't go during Mahomes' rookie season.

This will be his 4th Superbowl. That puts him in the elite crowd already. Brady holds the record with 10.

10 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

No shiit.

Allowing only 81 rushing yards to the #1 rushing offense is insane. We outgained them 89 - 81. 10 points to a top-five scoring team is also up there. I don't care if the field is wet.

28 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

No shiit.

Allowing only 81 rushing yards to the #1 rushing offense is insane. We outgained them 89 - 81. 10 points to a top-five scoring team is also up there. I don't care if the field is wet.

Just like the Superbowl, both teams played on the same field.

Serious question, is there anyone out there that can give us a boost, the way Omenihu went down didn’t look good.  Couldn’t hear if they ever said what it was because I was at my in-laws and nobody would STFU.

5 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

Serious question, is there anyone out there that can give us a boost, the way Omenihu went down didn’t look good.  Couldn’t hear if they ever said what it was because I was at my in-laws and nobody would STFU.

They pretty optimistic about it from what I’ve heard hopefully he’s all good

5 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

Omenihu said post-game he expects to play, FWIW. Won't really know until MRI tomorrow though.

Frank Clark is out there, obviously. But eh.

22 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Omenihu said post-game he expects to play, FWIW. Won't really know until MRI tomorrow though.

That’s great, and while I’m NOT a fan of Clark, if he does one thing well, I’d play big in the playoffs.  Wharton went down too but I think he came back.  If Clark is available, I’d give him a call and say be ready, or hell sign him to the PS.  You know CJ would love it.

21 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Torn ACL for Omenihu…time to call the Shark.