Titans Hire Brian Callahan for HC

615finest

32 minutes ago, 615finest said:

First request 

Ooo, this would be a real nice hiring if we were to get him. Helped guys like Geno Stone and Kyle Hamilton have their breakout year. Has Ronald Darby playing at a high level this year. And whether it’s mere coincidence or not, the Eagles secondary took a huge dip without him this season. He also recently got the co-sign from Darius Slay saying he should’ve been their DC this year. He coached under Todd Bowles, Gregg Williams, and Mike Macdonald, so I’d expect a very aggressive defense.

I like this being the first name associated with the DC spot.

13 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Would happily take Wilson. DB coach on the No. 1 passing defense in the league each of the last two years, on two different teams. Comes from a good coaching tree, relatively young, players like him.

Not the 65 year old vet, but I love his track record.  Sounds like it would be a great addition.

• Like 1

I know it's likely mostly about the newness.

But this does truly feel like a whole new direction for us. 

Not a guy to "put us over the edge." 

This feels like we finally are going to be part of the Modern NFL. Offensive concepts that allow us to not just be that "running team." 
As good as all our QBs have been in the past, none of them ever felt like they could throw 40 times and win us a game, consistently.  Was always dependent on defense, running the ball, field goals...

I'm very optimistic. I know we still might have some struggle next year, shifting the direction of the whole franchise, but I'm hoping we have some 35-28 games where we may lose, opposed to losing 23-3 and never feeling like we had a chance. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Can this officially be the end of "Amy is cheap." 

She is paying Vrabel, Robinson, Carthon, and Callahan.

She’s never been cheap as some of us know, when money is available she’s spends all that cheap talk comes from people who want her to do restructures every offseason to create cap 😮‍💨

• Like 1