2024 Free Agency Discussion

RaidersAreOne

14 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Xavier McKinney linked to the Packers, per Jordan Raanan. I like that fit for both the player and team. 

I think he's going to be an Eagle. 

Rams signed Jonah Jackson. He got paid too. Lions fans talk to me about him?

Now the Rams interior will be Jackson, Avila will move to center, and Dodson. A lot of beef up the middle for Kyren to run behind. If you thought Kyren had a great season this past season, he is fixing to go crazy this upcoming season as long as he can stay relatively healthy. 

I feel like I'm not a fan of like, 80% of the signings so far. Feels like a lot of money going to like, Gs, TEs, and RBs. Rotational players like Gave Davis and Bryce Huff. Maybe I've just seen too many free agent busts that I'm getting cynical, now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

I feel like I'm not a fan of like, 80% of the signings so far. Feels like a lot of money going to like, Gs, TEs, and RBs. Rotational players like Gave Davis and Bryce Huff. Maybe I've just seen too many free agent busts that I'm getting cynical, now.

All the actual good FAs already resigned right? lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

All the actual good FAs already resigned right? lol 

There's value out there in spots. DT, S, RB. Solid mid-tier guys at edge and TE (and the money goes to Colby Parkinson?)

But, I guess it's day one, so you overpay or wait.

20 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Rams signed Jonah Jackson. He got paid too. Lions fans talk to me about him?

Now the Rams interior will be Jackson, Avila will move to center, and Dodson. A lot of beef up the middle for Kyren to run behind. If you thought Kyren had a great season this past season, he is fixing to go crazy this upcoming season as long as he can stay relatively healthy. 

He's good when he's healthy. He's missed 4 games per season the last 2 years. But he's really important in our trap game and also very athletic as a puller.

• Like 1

• Forge unpinned this topic