Falcons hiring Raheem Morris as HC

NYRaider

I also think Ben Johnson to Washington is a done deal, they probably have verbally agreed. Just waiting for the Lions season to be over to avoid distraction. The last thing you want to see is your coach is the new HC of so and so, and it’s the talk of the locker room. 

• Like 1

So there are 2 vacancies left and 3 major candidates right? Most people seem to have Ben to Washington, which puts Mike Mac in Seattle despite not having interviewed yet. All fits pretty well. I wonder if it shakes that way.

I cannot imagine Belli in Seattle right after firing Carrol. Maybe Belli in Washington and Detroit keeps Ben? 😉

Edited by nagahide13

It’s never the sexiest but the sturdiest. He’s gonna make Hotlanta hot again. He’s learned so much. He’s been a huge reason for our success. He’s coached the guys up, he’s brought players and just fits the pieces. He’s learned a lot from Sean. How to be better in many aspects. Wishing the best for Raheem man. He dials it up when he’s needed the most.. Absolute stud and a better human being. Guys will fight for him. 

Detroit and Atlanta will be added to the TiVo if I’m not dead. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

It’s true. It goes Morris, then a large gap, then the likes of Reid, McVay, Shanahan…

I believe it goes Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac, and Biggie, Andre from outcast, Jada, kurupt, nas, then morris?

Edited by Fresh Prince
  • Like 11

3 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I believe it goes Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac, and Biggie, Andre from outcast, Jada, kurupt, nas, then morris?

But in the coaching industry there's a lot of envy, so when he's not put on the list, it does not offend him.

• Like 2

So much for our staff not getting picked over this year.

Happy for Raheem. Seems like an incredible leader.

For the people knocking this....defensive coaches are always dicey. I think he was hired more for his leadership than anything. It feels like most head coaches with defensive backgrounds end up having a sketchy defense. 

I personally wouldn't have hired a defensive minded HC, but if I was going to  pick one it would be him.

2 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

But in the coaching industry there's a lot of envy, so when he's not put on the list, it does not offend him.

That's why you see him walking around like nothing is bothering him, even though half the people here have a problem with him

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I love @FreezingColdTakes RTing beauties like this.

To be fair, she did say "barring a snag", and I think mentioning that your entire staff would include known losers like Judge, Patricia and McDaniels counts as "a snag".

9 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

5 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

That's why you se him walk around like nothin's botherin him, even though half these teams got a fricken problem with him.

EDIT: I hate you, @FrantikRam.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I love @FreezingColdTakes RTing beauties like this.

Reminds me of all those national sources saying Josh Harris couldn’t wait to bring in Belichick and Harbaugh to interview. Every local beat kept repeating “it isn’t happening”. Sure enough we interviewed neither. 

• Like 1