Boston College Head Coach Jeff Hafley is Packers New DC

2024 DC Search  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to be the next DC?

• Jeff Hafley
    • Jim Leonhard
    • Wink Martindale
    • Ejiro Evero
    • Christian Parker
    • Zach Orr
    • Jesse Minter
    • Anthony Weaver
    • Chris Hewitt
    • Al Harris
    • Larry Foote
    • Aden Durde
    • Dennard Wilson
    • Aubrey Pleasant
    • Brandon Staley
    • Joe Barry
    • Bobby Babich
    • Mike Vrabel
    • Leslie Frazier
    • Chris Harris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2024 at 01:07 AM

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Also sure looks like that Parker offer rumor was a bunch of BS, Mr. Merteg

If you listen to the podcast he talked about it and it was basically a “Randy Moss in church with KGB” story. Cannot believe that he put that out there. Wild. I still think Parker is the dark horse if nothing else breaks the Packers’ way though. 

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Looks like he's got a lot of other interest. How do we get him over the other teams if he's our guy? $?

I mean I'd have to argue that this is one of the better DC openings on the market. A young team with a bright future and a bunch of underdeveloped defensive talent. If he's our guy, he will WANT this job.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Agreed, but the Ravens are the only tree he's been on that you'd want to pick from. 

Not saying I disagree but he did work with Jamal Adams on the Jets ( who now sucks) and  the Eagles pass defense was very good in 2022.

2 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

If you listen to the podcast he talked about it and it was basically a “Randy Moss in church with KGB” story. Cannot believe that he put that out there. Wild. I still think Parker is the dark horse if nothing else breaks the Packers’ way though. 

I can. I like those guys and what they do but they're kind of homers lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spilltray said:

I mean I'd have to argue that this is one of the better DC openings on the market. A young team with a bright future and a bunch of underdeveloped defensive talent. If he's our guy, he will WANT this job.

Out of those teams, does GB have the most defensive talent? I feel like that may be a yes but there's a line of coordinators who haven't had defensive success here for a long time. Wonder if that plays into it.

Edited by Arthur Penske

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Out of those teams, does GB have the most defensive talent? I feel like that may be a yes but there's a line of coordinators who haven't had defensive success here for a long time. Wonder if that plays into it.

Beyond just defense. The offense matters too. Everyone's stock goes up with success. Having an offense that won't go 3&out and often have turnovers help make a defense look better too.