Boston College Head Coach Jeff Hafley is Packers New DC

2024 DC Search  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to be the next DC?

• Jeff Hafley
    • Jim Leonhard
    • Wink Martindale
    • Ejiro Evero
    • Christian Parker
    • Zach Orr
    • Jesse Minter
    • Anthony Weaver
    • Chris Hewitt
    • Al Harris
    • Larry Foote
    • Aden Durde
    • Dennard Wilson
    • Aubrey Pleasant
    • Brandon Staley
    • Joe Barry
    • Bobby Babich
    • Mike Vrabel
    • Leslie Frazier
    • Chris Harris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2024 at 01:07 AM

10 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

He may very well be smart, but man, every time I've heard him talk, he gives me serious Adam Gase vibes.

He's at the bottom of my wish list for acceptable DC's.

I like what Jalen Ramsey had to say about Staley a few years back.

What a long day. A tearjerking retirement of a colleague, finally finished making an automated process to make life easier for everyone in the company (I hope), a long overdue haircut - I last had it cut in Nov 2022 so as you can imagine it was gloriously long, followed by delicious supper at my local curry house.

Now finally home! Let's see what i've missed.

Macdonald at the Seahawks. Not surprised by this at all. I did predict the HC hires would be done by Tues/Weds so hopefully that means within the next three or four days we will eventually find out who our new DC is.

Where's the Dennard Wilson news coming from? there's nothing about him being hired as Seattle's DC.

The next two DC hires should be Seattle and Baltimore, then the Packers should target whoever they like best after that.

In a way I hope Evero stays in Carolina because that will increase the likelihood of Staley going to the Rams, far far away from us as possible.

But if Evero becomes available then the Rams will go all in for him. This may result LaFleur starting to consider Staley more deeply, undergo some mental gymnastics and somehow convince himself that he's the answer.

Staley needs to be removed as an option so that LaFleur will naturally look elsewhere.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Rob Demovsky said on the radio his source says there are more candidates than what have been leaked. Said he couldn't get names but there are more than 5 candidates, which I think is a surprise to no one.

Maybe there's hope for Leon Hard still.

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Rob Demovsky said on the radio his source says there are more candidates than what have been leaked. Said he couldn't get names but there are more than 5 candidates, which I think is a surprise to no one.

Somewhere, someone is rubbing their hands together imagining this is Belichick 

46 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Change the X.com to twitter.com

I can’t get it to work on mobile. If that’s because I’m stupid someone please enlighten me how to fix it lol

Also, not sure if webby and co are fixing this issue?

Edited by Arthur Penske