Falcons hire Zac Robinson as OC

RaidersAreOne

This makes sense after hiring Morris. It'll be interesting to see if Morris has more success this go around but it seems he was able to bring a pretty highly sought after OC with him in Robinson. I don't know what to think about hiring Morris as a HC but Robinson at OC seems to be a good get.

5 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im holding you to that Ram make it happen :D

Yeah. Specially if you guys add more fire power with cap space. Atl is in a good spot man. Raheem will get the most out of his guys. That 21 run was no fluke. When we had Staley we never looked that dominant and that was all Ra.. His half time adjustments were always counted on.. He shut teams down the second half just watch the lions game in the playoffs. And this is us serverely underman and out gun in talent. It was just Donald and 10 other guys. 

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Yeah. Specially if you guys add more fire power with cap space. Atl is in a good spot man. Raheem will get the most out of his guys. That 21 run was no fluke. When we had Staley we never looked that dominant and that was all Ra.. His half time adjustments were always counted on.. He shut teams down the second half just watch the lions game in the playoffs. And this is us serverely underman and out gun in talent. It was just Donald and 10 other guys. 

Im still wondering who he will choose as DC i really wish we had kept Nielsen on as DC.  I feel he would have worked well with Raheem and they already had our defense top 10 quality.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im still wondering who he will choose as DC i really wish we had kept Nielsen on as DC.  I feel he would have worked well with Raheem and they already had our defense top 10 quality.

Is he not calling the plays? That’ll be shocking.. 

24 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Does this mean Atlanta will actually utilize their playmakers now?!?

i do feel this is a bit overblown as Pitts isn't fully healthy and hasn't been all year.  You can tell how slowed he was this year compared to years prior.   Bijan was right at top 10 in touches and total yards from scrimmage.  So he was used quite a bit if you take into account he had to share those touches with All  Gears and Patterson 2 other really good RB's.   Now what i will say is i hope they play designs are better to get those guys much more open for better yac and easier plays for the players to make. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Is he not calling the plays? That’ll be shocking.. 

He might be but still need a DC for sure to help him out although i sorta hope he doesn't.  That has been the downfall for alot of our HC's over the years they tried to do both and their specialty ended up sucking.  Quinn and Smith both had garbage defenses and offenses when they called they plays.    The year Quinn didn't call our defense in 2017 marquan manuel took over and with hte same team and group we were top 8 in yards and ppg.   The year before and after with quinn  calling the defense we were 25th or worse on both years in ypg and ppg.