Week 14 GDT: Titans @ 49ers

Forge

Just now, big9erfan said:

I said way back  I think in the first quarter that I still don't know what to think about Mariotta.  If this is his typical game I guess I'm impressed.  He's making lots of good decisions, and making some nice throws.  Moves well when he needs to.

He's also playing against a **** D. I think he's talented just like Winston. Don't think either player is living up to the hype that was placed on them coming out of the draft. 

Remember early in the year when our O looked terrible and ouir D looked like it was pretty good?

Defense has been playing better as of late, but Mariota is exposing the secondary and LBs in coverage. 

Oh well, all this is setting up is another Jimmy G comeback win....

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Defense has been playing better as of late, but Mariota is exposing the secondary and LBs in coverage. 

Oh well, all this is setting up is another Jimmy G comeback win....

Interesting point.  Not only are our CBs weak our LBs are just as bad in coverage.  Maybe Y2 is right and we get an edge rusher and a CB and maybe a good cover LB in the draft.

Interesting point.  Not only are our CBs weak our LBs are just as bad in coverage.  Maybe Y2 is right and we get an edge rusher and a CB and maybe a good cover LB in the draft.

Well, lets see if Smith could be that guy. Coyle is just bad.

Archived