Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

3 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

How would you compare the pre Super Bowl hype to recent superbowls. Like eagles/chiefs, Rams/bengals, Bucs/chiefs, Pats/Eagles etc

Honestly, kind of dead this year. I don't know that I've seen heard anyone pick the niners in any of the stuff I listen to. 

Pff (Sam and Steve), every single ringer staff member (heifitz picked the 49ers in the article, but then picked the chiefs in the podcast), Mina kimes, Bill barnwell, Gregg Rosenthal...Haven't listened to the athletic yet, but I imagine they are picking the chiefs as well... Like 80% of the public money lol...

Hard to be hyped when everyone is pretty sure how it's going to go. Not sure what's to hype up 

4 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

How would you compare the pre Super Bowl hype to recent superbowls. Like eagles/chiefs, Rams/bengals, Bucs/chiefs, Pats/Eagles etc

It's probably fatigue with the chiefs,but to see one of the greatest QBs of all time in the super bowl and one of the most weapon loaded offenses in the 49ers not sure why it's not as hyped. 

50 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, kind of dead this year. I don't know that I've seen heard anyone pick the niners in any of the stuff I listen to. 

Pff (Sam and Steve), every single ringer staff member (heifitz picked the 49ers in the article, but then picked the chiefs in the podcast), Mina kimes, Bill barnwell, Gregg Rosenthal...Haven't listened to the athletic yet, but I imagine they are picking the chiefs as well... Like 80% of the public money lol...

Hard to be hyped when everyone is pretty sure how it's going to go. Not sure what's to hype up 

Rosenthal’s podcast co-host Marc Sessler picked the 49ers - he does tend to go with the wacky pick. Not that I’m suggesting the Niners are a wacky or oddball pick in this game but Sessler usually goes against the grain.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Rosenthal’s podcast co-host Marc Sessler picked the 49ers - he does tend to go with the wacky pick. Not that I’m suggesting the Niners are a wacky or oddball pick in this game but Sessler usually goes against the grain.

Ah okay. I only listened to Rosenthal on barnwell. 

It's a pretty one sided avalanche. 

It's gonna be funny in the future if the niners lose how people are going to say the niners were the favorite and should have won. Such a weird situation. Not sure I can remember it going down like this

On 2/6/2024 at 12:56 PM, Forge said:

Yeah, niners didn't have anything to do with making those stops or scoring the necessary points

But I'll enjoy my lucky trip to the super bowl

Agree. But they shouldnt of got in those positions in the first place. That's what worries me.

Chiefs won´t blow it like Detroit and GreenBay.

Niners best regular team... Chiefs best play off team.

Should be epic.

6 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

On your list,I think this year hype is less that the Chiefs-Bucs or eagles vs chiefs but this is more that the rams-bengals and eagles vs pats...I talk about the hype before the game of course!

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Ah okay. I only listened to Rosenthal on barnwell. 

It's a pretty one sided avalanche. 

It's gonna be funny in the future if the niners lose how people are going to say the niners were the favorite and should have won. Such a weird situation. Not sure I can remember it going down like this

On 2/8/2024 at 6:18 PM, Forge said:

Posted by @N4L in the niner forum which explains the line

This is 80/20 49ers. Defensive and spooked reasoning/thinking like this is probably why the line is as favorable as it is. I don't like betting against the best QB of this generation but I guess it has to be done.