If the Bengals left Cincy...

Johnny Nix

1 hour ago, ochocinco4pres said:

I still think we need a new voice and a fresh start honestly. 

if Guenther or Simmons gets the job, the voice will be new.  Especially if half the staff is gone.  It'll have a whole new feel.

Either way, i'm pretty sure Alexander is gone.  It's hard to imagine because he's been here so long, but no one is going to keep him around after watching the offensive line disintegrate and take the QB's confidence with it over last year and this year.

12 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Haha. You underestimate Mike Browns loyalty sir 

Nah he's gone.  I get that it feels like he's never going to leave because he's been around forever.  But in this case, his ticket his punched.  No one is safe this year.  No one.

3 hours ago, theJ said:

Nah he's gone.  I get that it feels like he's never going to leave because he's been around forever.  But in this case, his ticket his punched.  No one is safe this year.  No one.

I would be surprised if he is gone, but that's the #1 move we need to make.  If the Bengals came out and said Paul Alexander is fired but we're keeping Marvin Lewis, I might actually be ok with that...

4 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

I would be surprised if he is gone, but that's the #1 move we need to make.  If the Bengals came out and said Paul Alexander is fired but we're keeping Marvin Lewis, I might actually be ok with that...

I could actually see this happening, especially if the Browns hold on to Hue for another year and Marvin and Mike really wanting Hue to be next.  Alexander has been in my crosshairs for termination for at least ten years.....

On 12/20/2017 at 5:52 PM, johndeere1707 said:

Haha. You underestimate Mike Browns loyalty sir 

My guess is Mikey still thinks PA still has the reputation around the league that he had ten years ago. He might be the best chance to keep his job next to Simmons depending on what Mikey is thinking.

Archived